British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 | British Council has recruit Any Degree candidates for Operations and Customer Service Executive | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 : British Council has to recruit candidates for Operations and Customer Service Executive positios through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with British Council you can use this recruitment.
|Organization Name||British Council|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Operations and Customer Service Executive|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Here you will get the details for the post of Operations and Customer Service Executive includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.07.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About British Council
British Council : We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of UK society at every level within the organisation.
Detailed Job Description For British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
To deliver optimum customer service and Operational activities for IELTS Online exams using various tools and applications. The job includes interaction with test takers/candidates to address their queries along with managing operational tasks using applications / information to ensure all exams are conducted on time with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Operations and Customer Services will operate in 3 shifts and in 24*7 operations, with any 2 week offs in a calendar week (doesn’t necessarily mean a Saturday or Sunday).
- The role is required to work in team and reporting to a Team Leader.
- The overall process size will range between 80- 100 resources.
- The individual is required to operate in a secured environment i.e. access to personal belongings and mobile phones or any other electronic devices is not allowed on productive floor.
- The placement for this role is based on a comprehensive certification process and clearance of Background checks.
- The role will demand cross working between various customer services and operational processes for effective delivery.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
- To be the first point of contact for IELTS online Exams-customer related enquiries and transactions (Including guiding potential candidates on registration process, Features of IELTS online exam, processing of Refunds/transfers and/or cancellations).
- Provide customers with information and take the query towards effective resolution.
- Create (Account and Case/Opportunity) on salesforce and update necessary data sheets.
- Maintain the agreed British Council quality standards on each customer interaction.
- Handle and Manage Candidate/Customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage 3 key steps of customer journey (Pre-test /Test day management and Posttest related activities) as defined in process maps.
- Ensuring various timely reports related to the customer journey are maintained and reconciled on regular basis.
- Ensuring all exams are conducted effectively by managing various operational processes like (Examiner planning/ Test day support/ candidate reconciliation on test day/ declaring results on time etc.).
Information Security and other mandatory compliances:
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any noncompliance to information security or IELTS compliance related policies.
- Ensure compliances to Organisational policies like code of conduct, IT policy etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in Customer Services or Operations.
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 7 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS/Vendor will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)- communication skills will also be judged in the voice and accent assessment round.
- Typing Speed minimum 35 WPM.
- Basic MS Excel knowledge of using formulas (vlookup, hlookup, conditional formatting and pivot table)- Excel workbook to be shared separately.
Documents to be Carried for British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (05.07.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Online Apply Link :
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Click Online apply link on apply link section to apply British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
2. What is the British Council Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
3. What is the job location for British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh
4. What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details
Related searches : British Council Off Campus Drive 2022, British Council off campus,British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 application form, British Council interview, British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 notification, British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification, British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process, how to apply British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies, British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details, British Council hiring, British Council job openings, British Council career, Noida Uttar Pradesh Job Vacancies, British Council job vacancies, Private Jobs, jobs in Noida Uttar Pradesh, jobs in British Council, Operations and Customer Service Executive job openings, freshers jobs openings, jobs for fresher