British Council is currently recruiting candidates for Operations and Customer Service Executive positions in Noida Uttar Pradesh. British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Notification. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with British Council, this is your chance to apply.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022
British Council is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Operations and Customer Service Executive. Here, you will find information about the Operations and Customer Service Executive post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Overview
|Operations and Customer Service Executive
|Noida , Uttar Pradesh
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
To deliver optimum customer service and Operational activities for IELTS Online exams using various tools and applications. The job includes interaction with test takers/candidates to address their queries along with managing operational tasks using applications / information to ensure all exams are conducted on time with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Operations and Customer Services will operate in 3 shifts and in 24*7 operations, with any 2 week offs in a calendar week (doesn’t necessarily mean a Saturday or Sunday).
- The role is required to work in team and reporting to a Team Leader.
- The overall process size will range between 80- 100 resources.
- The individual is required to operate in a secured environment i.e. access to personal belongings and mobile phones or any other electronic devices is not allowed on productive floor.
- The placement for this role is based on a comprehensive certification process and clearance of Background checks.
- The role will demand cross working between various customer services and operational processes for effective delivery.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
- To be the first point of contact for IELTS online Exams-customer related enquiries and transactions (Including guiding potential candidates on registration process, Features of IELTS online exam, processing of Refunds/transfers and/or cancellations).
- Provide customers with information and take the query towards effective resolution.
- Create (Account and Case/Opportunity) on salesforce and update necessary data sheets.
- Maintain the agreed British Council quality standards on each customer interaction.
- Handle and Manage Candidate/Customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage 3 key steps of customer journey (Pre-test /Test day management and Posttest related activities) as defined in process maps.
- Ensuring various timely reports related to the customer journey are maintained and reconciled on regular basis.
- Ensuring all exams are conducted effectively by managing various operational processes like (Examiner planning/ Test day support/ candidate reconciliation on test day/ declaring results on time etc.).
Information Security and other mandatory compliances:
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any noncompliance to information security or IELTS compliance related policies.
- Ensure compliances to Organisational policies like code of conduct, IT policy etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in Customer Services or Operations.
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 7 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS/Vendor will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)- communication skills will also be judged in the voice and accent assessment round.
- Typing Speed minimum 35 WPM.
- Basic MS Excel knowledge of using formulas (vlookup, hlookup, conditional formatting and pivot table)- Excel workbook to be shared separately.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Operations and Customer Service Executive post at British Council includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
British Council Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply British Council Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. British Council Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for British Council Off Campus Drive 2022?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh