British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 - British Council has recruit Any Degree candidates for Operations and Customer Service Executive Apply Online @ official website
- 1 British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 - British Council has recruit Any Degree candidates for Operations and Customer Service Executive Apply Online @ official website
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 : British Council has to recruit candidates for Operations and Customer Service Executive positions through off campus in Noida Uttar Pradesh . The candidates who are Finished in Any Degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with British Council you can use this recruitment.
|British Council Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Operations and Customer Service Executive|
|Job Location||Noida , Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Operations and Customer Service Executive includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (03.12.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
To deliver optimum customer service and Operational activities for IELTS Online exams using various tools and applications. The job includes interaction with test takers/candidates to address their queries along with managing operational tasks using applications / information to ensure all exams are conducted on time with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Operations and Customer Services will operate in 3 shifts and in 24*7 operations, with any 2 week offs in a calendar week (doesn’t necessarily mean a Saturday or Sunday).
- The role is required to work in team and reporting to a Team Leader.
- The overall process size will range between 80- 100 resources.
- The individual is required to operate in a secured environment i.e. access to personal belongings and mobile phones or any other electronic devices is not allowed on productive floor.
- The placement for this role is based on a comprehensive certification process and clearance of Background checks.
- The role will demand cross working between various customer services and operational processes for effective delivery.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
- To be the first point of contact for IELTS online Exams-customer related enquiries and transactions (Including guiding potential candidates on registration process, Features of IELTS online exam, processing of Refunds/transfers and/or cancellations).
- Provide customers with information and take the query towards effective resolution.
- Create (Account and Case/Opportunity) on salesforce and update necessary data sheets.
- Maintain the agreed British Council quality standards on each customer interaction.
- Handle and Manage Candidate/Customer complaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Manage 3 key steps of customer journey (Pre-test /Test day management and Posttest related activities) as defined in process maps.
- Ensuring various timely reports related to the customer journey are maintained and reconciled on regular basis.
- Ensuring all exams are conducted effectively by managing various operational processes like (Examiner planning/ Test day support/ candidate reconciliation on test day/ declaring results on time etc.).
Information Security and other mandatory compliances:
- Read, understand and comply with the information security policies.
- Raise incident / blow whistle when observe any noncompliance to information security or IELTS compliance related policies.
- Ensure compliances to Organisational policies like code of conduct, IT policy etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in Customer Services or Operations.
- Meet English language proficiency at a minimum level of IELTS band 7 or equivalent internationally recognised qualification (BCMS/Vendor will arrange for language proficiency and certification test)- communication skills will also be judged in the voice and accent assessment round.
- Typing Speed minimum 35 WPM.
- Basic MS Excel knowledge of using formulas (vlookup, hlookup, conditional formatting and pivot table)- Excel workbook to be shared separately.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
British Council Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the British Council Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for British Council Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Noida , Uttar Pradesh