BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 | BT Group has recruit B.E, B.Tech candidates for Associate Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 : BT Group has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with BT Group you can use this recruitment.
|Organization Name||BT Group|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.07.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
About BT Group
BT Group : BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Detailed Job Description For BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- This position assists staff in office and remote locations with technical support of desktop/ laptop OS, Email, office applications / Mobile and related technology.
- Support includes specifications, installation and testing of computer systems and peripherals within established guidelines.
- Employee will also assist in the maintenance and testing of network Configurations / servers, and associated equipment.
You’ll have the following responsibilities for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring
- IT Support: Offer prompt and efficient front-line assistance, with the aim of answering as many routine questions as quickly as possible i.e. providing computer support services both for software and hardware for users through helpdesk process. Also support any infrastructure change requested by End User.
- Call Management: This includes ensuring Incident and Service request logging, tracking of all calls on daily basis. Ensure closure of calls and maintain SLA as per IT requirement
- Primary Troubleshooting: Diagnose and resolve technical issues surrounding Windows, MS-Office, E-mail, Internet connections, applications, hardware peripherals etc. This includes processing of all new users request i.e. setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops & installing authorised software as per company policy
- Remote Support: All support and assistance to remote users as and when required. Support can be given by using remote support tools as per company policy
- Server Level Support: Local support in case of any Network / Server related issue. Managing backup/ restoration and tape rotation of local file & print server. User access permission management is included in support (folder / PC level). It also includes troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of servers
- Printer Support: Supporting other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving printing problems
- Network Support: Ensuring smooth network support and patching of Network cables as and when required and coordinating with network team for any escalated issue
- Voice Support: Providing voice support on CISCO phones including Headsets. This also includes processing of new voice extensions etc.
- Asset & Inventory Management: IT Asset management through assigned software as per company policy. Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Routine Tasks: Daily checks of Servers / Applications and ensuring that IT systems and links are functioning properly. Need to ensure Windows & antivirus patches are up-to-date.
- File Management – a) Maintains files (all vendors’ agreements, invoices, call reports, Cheque details/ copy of cheque, TDS, Year-end closure document). b) Reports file (MIS report, etc.) Creating new files as per requirement
- Vendor Management: Arranging/ preparing PO, creation of related report, maintaining detailed entries in system, processing invoices as per company procedure, updation of cheques, regular follow-up with vendors etc. The engineer will be responsible for ordering or buying of computer systems and other IT equipment and follow up with concerned department like approvers, procurement and vendors
- Procurement – Nationwide Order processing for new requirements of (Laptops, Desktops, Headphones, Blackberry phones, cartridges etc.).
- Report Management – Creating Reports on periodic basis (Daily/ Weekly/ Monthly reports etc.)
- Attendance & Leave Management – Leave Maintenance & Sending attendance to concern team
- Training: Training users and educating them on usage of computer hardware and software systems and IT peripheral
- Policy Adherence – Comply with and help to enforce standard IT policies and procedure
- Audit & Governance – Ensure information management processes are in compliance with IT-specific controls, policies and standards.
Job Qualification and Skills Required For BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022
Additional responsibilities include:
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for knowledge base.
Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- The position provides exposure to a broad range of IT-related projects and activities. Should undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as per requirement
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
Make sure IT support meets industry standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the Team Leader
- Take due care of the IT and other office assets issued in your name
- Adhere to company protocol as laid out by the Company
- Be ready to take up new task and challenges and should be acceptable to change
Skills/Experience required for BT Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Demonstrates competence in own area
- Typically works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Applies knowledge/skills to a variety of standard day to day activities.
- Understands the key business drivers; and uses this knowledge to focus own work.
- Diagnose and resolve unique, nonrecurring problems associated with OS & Hardwares
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally.
- Remote desktop troubleshoot to end-users along with documentation ticket maintenance
- Maintain technical documentation in association with other functional departments
- Document procedures, standards & best practices
- Interpersonal Problem Solving
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Effective Communication Skills
Documents to be Carried for BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (05.07.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Online Apply Link :
BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Click Online apply link on apply link section to apply BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022
2. What is the BT Group Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
3. What is the job location for BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
4. What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details
Related searches : BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022, BT Group off campus,BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 application form, BT Group interview, BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 notification, BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification, BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process, how to apply BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies, BT Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details, BT Group hiring, BT Group job openings, BT Group career, Bangalore Karnataka Job Vacancies, BT Group job vacancies, Private Jobs, jobs in Bangalore Karnataka, jobs in BT Group, Associate Engineer job openings, freshers jobs openings, jobs for fresher