BT Off Campus Drive 2022 - BT is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
BT Recruitment Notification - BT Career Notification for Associate Engineer role | BT job opening Online Application. BT is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with BT, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About BT :
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. Over the past 180 years we’ve established ourselves as a strong brand capable of achieving great things. We support emergency services and hospitals, keep economies around the world online and secure, and deliver large scale infrastructure for global events such as the London 2012 Olympics. In recent years we’ve entered new markets and successfully launched BT Sport and BT Mobile, and acquired EE.
Detailed Job Description :
This role is for an entry level Junior Full Stack Software Developer to join us as an Associate-Engineer
The role is accountable to ensure timely completion of all the Design and Development Tasks assigned by the Tech Lead and /or the reporting line manager with optimal Quality to meet the Project Goals and Objectives.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- As a Software Engineering Developer, you will be developing and supporting multiple S/W systems under the guidance and supervision of your Tech Lead/Snr Tech Leads
- You will grow your own expertise with hands-on experience in Application design and development in UI/UX Technologies such as React JS, Angular and Angular JS, Mongo DB, Python, Microservices, REST API’s, SOA and Various Design Patterns
- You are open to Learn and Grow and Train yourself in Future IT Skills such as Cloud Native (AWS), Data Analytics etc to keep yourself relevant and up to date with latest Tech/Tooling and Trends
- You will exemplify best practices in refining requirements, design solutions, review code, tests and deploy applications.
- You will have the opportunity to establish yourself as a technical expert, by continuously evaluating areas of Technology, Process and Standards to identify improvement opportunities and areas of Optimisation.
- You can work towards becoming a key knowledge champion and seek every opportunity to share your experience across the team.
- Help prepare Development artefacts and HLD/LLD Documents where required.
- Adhere to compliance and standard design and coding Guardrails, UI/UX standards, and Best Practices etc. But be willing to coherently challenge or suggest improvements on these where necessary.
- Perform show & tell sessions with team colleagues and work towards further enhancing the application based on feedback.
- You will be expected to demonstrate best practices in refining requirements, design solutions, develop code, do peer reviews, Test, and deploy applications as a Senior Full Stack Developer.
- As part of this responsibility, you will provide regular technical coaching and mentoring to junior Team members and new onboards.
- As an entry level Developer, you continuously seek areas of learning, improvements and display your acquired skills on the job to continuously improve and upskill yourself
- You will be required to represent your team in meetings with stakeholders, contributing to their strategy and direction.
- You should be delivering the commits made on schedule and with Optimal Quality
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You’re capable of doing Proof of Concepts out of Emerging Technology and Tooling from scratch to recommend feasible solutions to complex problems with some supervision
- You’re capable of taking complete ownership of Low-Level Design and Code for the Modules you are required to Develop and Maintain for New Change Requests and Enhancements/User Stories
- You’re Capable to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with Quick Learn and Build Attitude
- Able to write low level design and code for complex business problems with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating and influencing effectively
- Experience in working with multi-functional engineering teams across geo and time zones
- Quick ‘Learn and Build’ Attitude and able to work with little supervision or guidance
- Always able to look at Delivery Optimisation ways via Automation
- Technical Skills Required: –
- Experience in Developing Solutions for complex Business Problems in Telco Domain (preferably CPQ Domain)
- An Entry Level Junior Developer with the attitude to learn Tech and implement solutions under the guidance of a senior and is coachable to acquire new skills across UI/UX and Backend Technologies
- Always Keen to explore and learn on emerging Tech like AI/ML/Data Analytics etc and flexible to get hands-on and learn new Tech whenever required as per Organisational needs
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Engineer post at BT includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BT Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( BT Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the BT Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,