BT Off Campus Drive 2022 - BT has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Engineer Apply Online @ official website
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 : BT has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer positions through off campus in Bengaluru Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with BT you can use this recruitment.
|BT Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (16.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
This role is for an entry level Junior Full Stack Software Developer to join us as an Associate-Engineer
The role is accountable to ensure timely completion of all the Design and Development Tasks assigned by the Tech Lead and /or the reporting line manager with optimal Quality to meet the Project Goals and Objectives.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- As a Software Engineering Developer, you will be developing and supporting multiple S/W systems under the guidance and supervision of your Tech Lead/Snr Tech Leads
- You will grow your own expertise with hands-on experience in Application design and development in UI/UX Technologies such as React JS, Angular and Angular JS, Mongo DB, Python, Microservices, REST API’s, SOA and Various Design Patterns
- You are open to Learn and Grow and Train yourself in Future IT Skills such as Cloud Native (AWS), Data Analytics etc to keep yourself relevant and up to date with latest Tech/Tooling and Trends
- You will exemplify best practices in refining requirements, design solutions, review code, tests and deploy applications.
- You will have the opportunity to establish yourself as a technical expert, by continuously evaluating areas of Technology, Process and Standards to identify improvement opportunities and areas of Optimisation.
- You can work towards becoming a key knowledge champion and seek every opportunity to share your experience across the team.
- Help prepare Development artefacts and HLD/LLD Documents where required.
- Adhere to compliance and standard design and coding Guardrails, UI/UX standards, and Best Practices etc. But be willing to coherently challenge or suggest improvements on these where necessary.
- Perform show & tell sessions with team colleagues and work towards further enhancing the application based on feedback.
- You will be expected to demonstrate best practices in refining requirements, design solutions, develop code, do peer reviews, Test, and deploy applications as a Senior Full Stack Developer.
- As part of this responsibility, you will provide regular technical coaching and mentoring to junior Team members and new onboards.
- As an entry level Developer, you continuously seek areas of learning, improvements and display your acquired skills on the job to continuously improve and upskill yourself
- You will be required to represent your team in meetings with stakeholders, contributing to their strategy and direction.
- You should be delivering the commits made on schedule and with Optimal Quality
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- You’re capable of doing Proof of Concepts out of Emerging Technology and Tooling from scratch to recommend feasible solutions to complex problems with some supervision
- You’re capable of taking complete ownership of Low-Level Design and Code for the Modules you are required to Develop and Maintain for New Change Requests and Enhancements/User Stories
- You’re Capable to work in a fast-paced Agile environment with Quick Learn and Build Attitude
- Able to write low level design and code for complex business problems with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, communicating and influencing effectively
- Experience in working with multi-functional engineering teams across geo and time zones
- Quick ‘Learn and Build’ Attitude and able to work with little supervision or guidance
- Always able to look at Delivery Optimisation ways via Automation
- Technical Skills Required: –
- Experience in Developing Solutions for complex Business Problems in Telco Domain (preferably CPQ Domain)
- An Entry Level Junior Developer with the attitude to learn Tech and implement solutions under the guidance of a senior and is coachable to acquire new skills across UI/UX and Backend Technologies
- Always Keen to explore and learn on emerging Tech like AI/ML/Data Analytics etc and flexible to get hands-on and learn new Tech whenever required as per Organisational needs
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the BT Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BT Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
BT Off Campus Drive 2022,
BT off campus,
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 application form,
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 notification,
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification,
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process,
how to apply BT Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies,
BT Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details,
BT job openings,
Bengaluru Karnataka Job Vacancies,
BT job vacancies,
jobs in Bengaluru Karnataka,
jobs in BT,
Associate Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,