BT Recruitment 2022 - BT is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineering Pega Developer Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 BT Recruitment 2022 - BT is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Software Engineering Pega Developer Apply Online @ official website
BT Recruitment Notification - BT Career Notification for Software Engineering Pega Developer role | BT job opening Online Application. BT is currently recruiting candidates for Software Engineering Pega Developer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with BT, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Software Engineering Pega Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
BT Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineering Pega Developer|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About BT :
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. You can trace this back to our beginning as pioneers of the world’s first telecommunications company. Over the past 180 years we’ve established ourselves as a strong brand capable of achieving great things. We support emergency services and hospitals, keep economies around the world online and secure, and deliver large scale infrastructure for global events such as the London 2012 Olympics. In recent years we’ve entered new markets and successfully launched BT Sport and BT Mobile, and acquired EE.
Detailed Job Description :
As a member of our DPA Centre of Excellence team, you will be both directly helping design and build solutions on Pega but also part of a team helping to shape and direct how solutions are designed and built by teams in the wider DPA community in BT – ensuring they are effectively designed, developed and aligned for validation and support as per the standards and principles laid down by Pega and the DPA COE. You will be contributing towards delivery excellence, working on Technology Transformation, Development and Test Automation adhering to the S/W Engineering Best Practises and Pega/DPA COE standard principles.
You’ll have the following responsibilities
- As a Software Engineering Developer, you will be developing and supporting multiple S/W systems.
- You are a team player
- You will grow your own expertise with hands-on experience in Application design and development in Pega with experience in Microservices, REST, and Various Design Patterns
- You will work both as an individual contributor as well as a Team Player to showcase ‘what good is’ by being an expert engineer.
- You will exemplify best practices in refining requirements, design solutions, review code, tests and deploy applications.
- You will have the opportunity to establish yourself as a Technical expert, by continuously evaluating areas of Technology, Process and Standards to identify improvement opportunities and areas of Optimisation.
- You can work towards becoming a key knowledge champion and seek every opportunity to share your experience across the team.
- Application design & development in Pega 8.6 or above, contributing towards delivering high quality technical solutions across all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Help troubleshoot PEGA Application issues and provide fixes.
- Integrate Pega Applications with legacy as well as modern systems, using SOAP/REST web services, etc.
- Help prepare Development artefacts and HLD/LLD Documents where required.
- Adhere to compliance and standard design and coding Guardrails, UI/UX standards, and Best Practices etc. But be willing to coherently challenge or suggest improvements on these where necessary.
- Perform show & tell sessions with team colleagues and work towards further enhancing the application based on feedback.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Pega CSA/CSSA certification: Ideally in Pega 8.6x
- Problem Solving: Ability to help problem solve for issues that are broader than the delivered software, e.g. Integration, interconnection and e2e issues in complex integrated stacks.
- Change Management: Adapt and change team processes and technical practices in a dynamic and challenging environment in order to improve quality and business value.
- Software Development Concepts: Understands programming concepts and software delivery methodologies – primarily Agile.
- Certification in Pega 8.x.
- Familiar with multi tenancy and cloud based infrastructure concepts
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Software Engineering Pega Developer post at BT includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BT Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( BT Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BT Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BT Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the BT Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BT Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
online social work degree, msw program, masters in social work, online psychology degree, online colleges, psychology courses online, online business degree, elementary education online, online mba programs, dental seo company, seo reputation management, seo copywriting services, international seo services, international seo agency, seo for plumbers, seo marketing experts, seo for ecommerce website, b2b seo services,
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,
best cloud hosting for wordpress, wordpress hosting services, dreamhost web hosting, best wordpress hosting, wordpress cloud hosting, best managed wordpress hosting, premium wordpress hosting , fastest wordpress hosting, dedicated wordpress hosting, wordpress vps hosting, cloud based hosting providers, wordpress domain and hosting