Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 - buck has recruit Bachelor’s degree candidates for Associate Business Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 : buck has to recruit candidates for Associate Business Analyst positions through off campus in Chandigarh . The candidates who are Finished in Bachelor’s degree Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with buck you can use this recruitment.
|Buck Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Business Analyst|
|Experience||0 - 1 years|
|Job Location||, Chandigarh|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Business Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
Working closely with clients and colleagues, the Associate Business Analyst Defined Benefit plays a key role in configuration and implementation of business and functional system requirements to ensure the Defined Benefit system implementation is accomplished as per the established standards of quality as well as reliability, usability and performance. The position will be responsible to ensure that the system solution reflects client’s Defined Benefit plan & legislation. You will collaborate with Delivery Manager, project managers, business analysts and implementation leads to implement the solution per the client requirement.
- Perform scripting in SGS/Intellicus/imodel platforms.
- Analyze system requirements and script/code in the system accordingly.
- Create unit test plan of data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Well-equipped to work on reported bugs, errors, anomalies and enhancement in the defect tracking system
- Ensure that system solutions are successfully completed, documented and all problems are resolved
- Review Business Requirements & System Specifications of client’s proposed solution (Defined Benefit plan calculations, data conversion, payroll interface, forms, ESS etc.)
- Collaborate with team members during multiple phases of system development including, assisting in completion of requirements gathering, defining unit test cases, as well as reviewing work performed by other scripters.
- Work closely with assigned developers and business analysts to ensure requirements are understood and can be delivered within the scheduled release timeline
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Minimum of 0-1 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Technology
- Industry specific certifications
- Knowledge of US and Canadian Defined Benefit pension plans is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Knowledge/experience of writing SQL database queries, VB, VBA
- Facility to handle and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to commit to deadlines and deliver on a timely manner
- Capability to take ownership and be accountable for assigned tasks
- Excel working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented project team environment
- Demonstrate high problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to synthesize and bring understanding to large quantities of information
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to share concepts and information to teammates and clients
- Client satisfaction focus along with team-oriented work style
- High ethical standards
- Enjoy system analysis/implementation/documentation/testing/programming
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the buck Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is , Chandigarh
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021,
buck off campus,
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Buck Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
buck job openings,
Chandigarh Job Vacancies,
buck job vacancies,
jobs in Chandigarh,
jobs in buck,
Associate Business Analyst job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,