Burns and McDonnell - Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 is recruiting Electrical/Civil engineering candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 Recruitment Notification - Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 Career Notification for Trainee Engineer role | Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 job opening Online Application. Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Engineer positions in Mumbai Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their Electrical/Civil engineering are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Burns and McDonnell Career 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Burns and McDonnell Career 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Experience||Freshers (0 – 2 Years)|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 :
At Burns & McDonnell, our engineers, construction professionals, architects, planners, technologists and scientists do more than plan, design and construct. With a mission unchanged since 1898 — make our clients successful — our more than 13,500 professionals partner with you on the toughest challenges, constantly working to make the world an amazing place.
Detailed Job Description :
Distribution Modernization Civil/Electrical Trainee Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Civil Engineering, with 0-2 years of experience in Power Distribution line projects. Relevant knowledge on Google Earth, Geographic information system, Arc-GIS, Global Mapper. Exposure on Design of Power Distribution line projects using different software or relevant such as AutoCAD, ArcGIS, ArcFM, ESRI, ETAP.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Prepare drawings, designs, and reports to be carried out in accordance with relevant codes of practice, standards, regulatory authorities, and clients’ requirements. All under a suitable level of Supervision from a Senior Engineer.
- Analyzing drawings and make proposals.
- Recommending modifications.
- Carry out appropriate reviews of submissions and provide review reports.
- Participate in technical meetings with clients.
Provide specialist knowledge input and keep up to date with the latest developments in particular fields.Keep a diary of events, record and program time spent on each task and maintain technical records.Ensure that all duties are carried out according to the company’s Quality Systems Procedures.Liaise with staff.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Civil engineering, with 0 - 2 years of experience.
- Proven verbal and written communication and IT (office packages) skills.
- Candidates who have completed CAD course will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge of overhead construction methods and distribution system equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Teamworking ability.
- Strong analytical capability and an interest in electrical power systems.
- Flexibility to work in different roles for different clients both locally and worldwide.
- Self-motivated, growth focused.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Engineer post at Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Burns and McDonnell )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Burns and McDonnell – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Burns and McDonnell ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Burns and McDonnell Career 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Burns and McDonnell ?
The Job location for this post is Mumbai , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,