BYJU - BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Business Development Associate (BDA) Apply Online @ official website
BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Business Development Associate (BDA) role | BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Business Development Associate (BDA) positions in Across India. Candidates who have completed their Any Degree are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Business Development Associate (BDA) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Development Associate (BDA)|
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 8 – 10 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 :
BYJU’S is a global ed-tech company, providing highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning solutions to more than 150 million students around the world. Founded in India in 2011, BYJU’S mission is to make high-quality learning accessible to students everywhere. The BYJU’S family of brands includes Disney-BYJU’S Early Learn, BYJU’S Future School, Epic!, Osmo, Tynker, Toppr and WhiteHat Jr, along with our beloved flagship product BYJU’S – The Learning App. Together, BYJU’S solutions support Pre-K – 12 education and a wide range of competitive exams.
Detailed Job Description :
- We are looking for business development associates to be responsible for engaging with key customers by building and preserving trusting relationships.
- The BDA will constantly identify opportunities to grow the business and build positive relationships with new clients.
- You will be responsible for scheduling the counselling sessions with the parents and their child which will be conducted virtually during the weekends.
- We initially book a free counselling session for the child with the parents.
- In any counselling session the discussion is all about the learning methodology of the child and about the shortcomings of his current way of learning and to provide solutions to improve it.
- To be successful as a business development associate, you should possess excellent communication skills and maintain the core values of the organization.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
Business development associate responsibilities
- Interacting with the customers over calls on a daily basis from Tuesday to Friday and scheduling counselling sessions for weekends(Sat & Sun).
- Conducting counselling sessions over weekends with the parents and identifying the challenges faced by the child with respect to the learning style and providing solutions using the USPs of the byjus product.
SSP (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the recruitment rounds.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 3 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management)
- The entire role will be for 6 days a week (Monday would be an off).
- The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team.
- Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales at 7 – 8 LPA (4 – 5 fixed + 3 variable).
- You will be able to start the job in the offered ‘Role location’ only after you join the organization as a BDA.
- Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 10000 for 3 weeks
- STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 16667 per month from 2nd Month of Training till the end of the Training Period
- CTC (BDA – post qualification after training): INR 7,00,000 – 8,00,000 (4 – 5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Business Development Associate (BDA) post at BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( BYJU )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
BYJU – FAQs
Q1. How to apply BYJU ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the BYJU Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for BYJU ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,