CaddyCode Careers 2023 - CaddyCode is recruiting BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for the role of Junior Software Engineer Apply Online @ official website
CaddyCode Recruitment Notification - CaddyCode Career Notification for Junior Software Engineer role | CaddyCode job opening Online Application. CaddyCode is currently recruiting candidates for Junior Software Engineer positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with CaddyCode, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Junior Software Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
CaddyCode Careers 2023 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About CaddyCode :
Detailed Job Description :
As a Testing Engineer Trainee, you’ll be involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed within a product before it gets deployed to everyday users.
- Basic Knowledge in Manual Testing
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Work with software developers and project support teams
- Identify business requirements and plan projects
- Monitor applications and software systems
- Carry out stress testing performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing
- Write and execute test scripts
- Run manual and automated tests
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Write bug reports and assess code
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Good Communication and problem-solving skills
- Manual Testing with detailed STLC methods
- Preparation of test plans, test cases, check lists and execution, bug tracking reporting.
- Ability to write test cases and test scenario, test suites, run and generate test reports
- Should able to Perform all aspects of verification, including functional, Regression, System testing, Accessibility Testing and Usability testing
- Should have knowledge of bug life cycle
- Strong Knowledge in SQL queries
- Should have good analytical skills
- Should have good coordination with the team
- Should have knowledge in any bug tracking tool
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Junior Software Engineer post at CaddyCode includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
CaddyCode Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( CaddyCode Careers 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
CaddyCode Careers 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply CaddyCode Careers 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the CaddyCode Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for CaddyCode Careers 2023 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu