Cadence Recruitment 2020 | Design Intern | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cadence enables electronic systems and semiconductor companies to create the innovative end products that are transforming the way people live, work and play. Cadence® software, hardware and IP are used by customers to deliver products to market faster. The company’s Intelligent System Design strategy helps customers develop differentiated products—from chips to boards to intelligent systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud, data center, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments. Cadence is listed as one of Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Intern - Design Engineering|
|Qualification||BE B.Tech ,ME ,M.Tech , CSE ,IT ,ECE|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Intern - Design Engineering includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
This position requires the development of reference C and optimized firmware for Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning related applications on Tensilica’s configurable embedded processors.
- Developing and Optimizing performance of signal processing firmware using C level changes, using C intrinsic’s.
- Updating the firmware for features, interfaces and new processor configurations.
- Understanding and analysis of various available open source neural network models.
Skills Required For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
- The candidate should have a good understanding of C and assembly language for a DSP or DSP-like processor.
- Good understanding of basic DSP algorithms, fixed point arithmetic.
- Good technical communication skill is required.
- Knowledge of CNN, machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow/Caffe will be added advantage.
- Intern- Design Engineering for AI/ML Team
- Pursuing BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech in Engineering
Documents to be Carried for Cadence Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cadence Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.