Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2020 | Webmaster Specialist | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Capgemini – In India, Capgemini is over 100,000 in employee strength and still growing. We create opportunities for our workforce to work on new-age technologies, along with the opportunity to travel internationally and work with the world’s leading brands. Our 50-year growth story is built upon workforce of the future and we enable our talent to ace their careers, by focusing on continuous learning and up-skilling.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Webmaster Specialist|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Webmaster Specialist includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Capgemini Jobs 2020 :
- Web Content Management – Create and manage content on the CMS through integration of text, images, documents and videos, in a timely manner, ensuring quality
- Perform quality checks and audits to identify and resolve issues (typos, broken links, functionality errors, poor usability, etc.)
- Ensure that content publication follows governance principles and visual identity guidelines
- Search Engine Optimization – Provide basic on-page recommendations for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and updates
- Communication – Working closely with the digital & marketing teams
- Collaborating with the web application team and social media team
Skills Required for Capgemini Jobs 2020 :
- One to Three years of working with standard content management systems, viz. Drupal, WordPress, and analysis tools like Google Analytics
- Understanding of basic SEO
- Good background in content management
- Understanding of web and social traffic
Selection Process for Capgemini Jobs 2020 :
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Documents to be Carried for Capgemini Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Capgemini Jobs 2020:
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.