Capital Float Off Campus Drive 2020 | Android Developer | BE, B.Tech,ME, M.Tech, MCA | Pune, Maharastra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Capital Float – Founded in 2013 by Gaurav Hinduja and Sashank Rishyasringa, Capital Float is the leading Fintech lender to digital India. From financing the dynamic growth of the SMEs to offering innovative point-of-sale financing for consumers, we are leading the charge in addressing the country’s enormous credit problem.Powered by rigorous innovation and technological advancements, and with the acquisition of India’s leading Personal Finance Management App – Walnut in 2018, we’re proud to be recognized as a trailblazer in India’s Fintech revolution.
||Company Name||Capital Float|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Android Developer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech, MCA|
|Experience Needed||3 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharastra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Android Developer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Capital Float Jobs 2020 :
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality
- Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MTech, MCA
- 3-4 yrs hands-on experience in developing and managing android applications
- Experience of working in Kotlin.
- Strong working knowledge of OOP concepts and Multithreading
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
Skills Required For Capital Float Jobs 2020 :
- Kotlin, JAVA
- Rx Java, Kotlin Coroutines
- Design Patterns
- Experience with Jetpack and Room
- MVI, MVVM architectures
Documents to be Carried for Capital Float Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Capital Float Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.