CareerLabs Off Campus Drive 2022 - CareerLabs is recruiting MBA candidates for the role of Associate Content Developer Apply Online @ official website
CareerLabs Recruitment Notification - CareerLabs Career Notification for Associate Content Developer role | CareerLabs job opening Online Application. CareerLabs is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Content Developer positions in Bangalore Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with CareerLabs, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Content Developer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Content Developer|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About CareerLabs :
Table of contents
CareerLabs is the go-to place for all the career needs of students and young professionals! We have a proven track record of helping students craft their dream career journeys. We offer a wide range of preparatory programs for National & International entrance exams. Also, we specialize in providing elite Admissions Consulting Services for those seeking admissions to Graduate & Business Schools both in India and abroad.
Detailed Job Description :
The incumbent shall be responsible for
- Creating questions and assisting in the upgradation of our question banks for test-prep products such as the GRE, GMAT and CAT.
- Scripting and Storyboarding videos that will be shot to teach concepts across the above products.
- Transcribing the in-house concept videos for products such as GRE, GMAT and CAT.
- Reviewing the in-house content, conducting quality checks on the new product and identifying and reporting the errors.
- Assisting on product creation tasks such as data migration and consolidation.
- Assisting students with their queries and provide a road map for their test preparation.
- Writing Blogs and other social media articles that represent the companies’ brand values.
- Managing communities of students who are preparing for their GMAT, GRE and CAT exams.
- Handling doubt solving sessions for smaller groups and substituting for teachers in their absence.
- Assisting the Content Development Team on other Ad-hoc projects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Be passionate about content creation and teaching. As part of the role, you will be trained and groomed to become a world class trainer.
- Have a great sense and attention to detail, impeccable communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
- Be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the processes and content.
- Be required to share in the overall team's workload by managing deliverables and help the team meet deadlines when required.
- Be proficient with MS office tools and need to be well versed with basic software and online tools involved in day-to-day business.
- Possess strong aptitude and problem-solving skills. Having prepared or appeared for exams such as GMAT / GRE / CAT / SAT is an added advantage and gets you brownie points.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Content Developer post at CareerLabs includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
CareerLabs Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( CareerLabs Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
CareerLabs Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply CareerLabs Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the CareerLabs Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for CareerLabs Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,