Cargill Off Campus 2021 | Cargill India Pvt Ltd has recruit BE, B.Tech - Mechanical candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Cargill Off Campus 2021 : Cargill India Pvt Ltd has to recruit candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positios through off campus in Sonipat , Bathinda . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech - Mechanical Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Cargill India Pvt Ltd you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Cargill India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Year ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Sonipat , Bathinda ,|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Cargill India Pvt Ltd
Cargill India Pvt Ltd : Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries/regions who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work.
Detailed Job Description For Cargill Off Campus 2021
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee will assist and execute all production processes within a single technical process or shift, ensuring areas of responsibilities meet company standards for safety, quality, efficiency and financial performance. We seek a multifaceted team leader who will be able to undertake project work off shift when required and deputize when needed in the absence of the shift manager.
- Assist in execution of day-to-day operations for assigned area, ensuring reports are following policies and procedures related to employee safety and food and feed safety.
- Monitor risks associated with products and ensure the quality of the product meets customer specifications.
- Maintain adherence to company safety and hygiene standards.
- Ensure employee and product safety at all times by completing full training according to task procedures and individual needs.
- Support and administer production budget for a department, process, or shift.
- Mentor production workers and participate in their selection. Handle holidays, welfare, performance reviews and engagement, highlight training gaps and needs, disciplines, performance management and absent management.
- Identify risks and recommend areas of improvement and innovation.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Cargill Off Campus 2021
- Bachelors degree( B.Tech/B.E- Mechanical)
- Effective communication and team development skills.
- Computer literate
- Previous experience as team leader in a production environment or shown ability in a skilled operative position with the willingness to undertake further qualification if required.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Documents to be Carried for Cargill Off Campus 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Cargill Off Campus 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Cargill Off Campus 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Cargill India Pvt Ltd this hiring for which position ?
Cargill India Pvt Ltd hiring candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Cargill Off Campus 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech - Mechanical Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 – 1 Year ( Freshers ) candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Cargill Off Campus 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Sonipat , Bathinda ,
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires