Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022 - Carrier Global is recruiting BE, B.Tech, MCA candidates for the role of Engineer - Python Apply Online @ official website
Carrier Global Recruitment Notification - Carrier Global Career Notification for Engineer - Python role | Carrier Global job opening Online Application. Carrier Global is currently recruiting candidates for Engineer - Python positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech, MCA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Carrier Global, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineer - Python post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer - Python|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Carrier Global :
Detailed Job Description :
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework, Django rest Framework
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications
- Design and implement of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Work collaboratively with cross functional team to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Maintenance and Monitoring of platform systems are fully operational, and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, Incident, problem management, work around solution and Root cause analysis
- Deployment of Applications, patches and service requests
- Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times
- Creation and updating of application support documentation, it should be maintained to highest quality and accuracy
- Additional adhoc activities to support business goals
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Hands on Programming Knowledge – python Django Web Framework, Django rest Framework
- Hands on Data Base Knowledge – RDBMS, PostgreSQL
- Webservers knowledge – Apache, Tomcat, IIS
- Knowledge on wiki, repository
- Ability to diagnose and address application issues
- complex problem solving skill
- understanding of software life cycle
- Strong Analytical and critical thinking skill
- Listening ability and patience
- Strong acumen to learn new technologies
- Written and Verbal Communication skill
- Conduct behavior in a professional manner, consistent with normal business practices
- Flexibility responsibilities may require occasional late evening and weekend work
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineer - Python post at Carrier Global includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Carrier Global Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Carrier Global Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Carrier Global Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka