Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | Karnataka, Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Caterpillar Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Caterpillar Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd – Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
||Company Name||Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech – Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- As an Associate Engineer, you will be supporting Core Engines team to perform Design, development and maintenance of Core engine Components Projects like Crankshafts, Connecting Rod, Bearing, Flywheel, Dampers, Gears, Cylinder head, blocks, Valves, Valve Mechanism components towards NPI, CPI, Cost Reduction programs.
- You will work with a team to solve technical problems and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and guide team members, and deepen your professional network
- Design and development of Core Engine components (crankshaft, gears, flywheel, valves, heads & blocks etc.), systems (fuel, air systems, etc) and related processes
- Performs design calculations and participate in design decisions.
- Carry out basic performance analysis of the subsystem’s using analysis tools.
- Provide technical support to Manufacturing, Quality, and Purchasing Engineers during the Proto development.
- Communicate results to global Process partners and other team members
- Ensure that drawing contains all the relevant information required for downstream usage
- Keeps abreast of latest technological advancements
- Knowledge of Casting, Forging, Machining, Surface Finishing and Heat Treatment Processes are needed
- Complete projects on time and on cost
Skills Required For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in the Design and Development of Reciprocating Engines
- Product knowledge on Engine Mechanical system components like Cylinder Head, Cylinder Block, Valves, Valve Mechanism, Pistons, Crankshaft, Connecting rod, Gears, Bearings, Damper, Flywheel etc
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel globally up to 15%.
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]