Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 - Caterpillar has recruit B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering) candidates for Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL Apply Online @ official website
- 1 Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 - Caterpillar has recruit B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering) candidates for Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL Apply Online @ official website
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 : Caterpillar has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL positions through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering) Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Caterpillar you can use this recruitment.
|Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL|
|Qualification||B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering)|
|Experience||0 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (13.08.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
As an associate engineer in the Engine System & Controls Development team, you will have opportunities to contribute on complex projects on end-to-end engine performance and controls development of large diesel, dual-fuel and gas engines. This will involve utilizing world class thermodynamic, combustion simulation, engine test cell data analysis and other internal and external engineering analysis tools. This role directly impacts Caterpillar’s current and future engine products being developed in an R&D environment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Black box testing using engine simulators like dSPACE
- Executing engine controls development and simulation work using 1D combustion and thermodynamic tools
- Modeling of dynamic systems using both physics based white box modeling and black box modeling with system identification techniques in time and frequency domain
- Create test plans and develop automation scripts using Python and other tools
- Perform complex analysis, identify and solve challenging engine problems
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace/Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- 0-3 years experience with engine testing, Controls development, or simulation
- Experience and knowledge with engine system level validation using Control Desk and Automation Desk
- Experience in Engine plant model integration using tools like GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape and their applications in gas/diesel/dual fuel engine controls development
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Good knowledge on Software testing tools like Canalyzer.
- Basic proficiency in German language
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment.
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Caterpillar Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021,
Caterpillar off campus,
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Caterpillar job openings,
Chennai Tamil Nadu Job Vacancies,
Caterpillar job vacancies,
jobs in Chennai Tamil Nadu,
jobs in Caterpillar,
Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,