Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 | Caterpillar has recruit B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering) candidates for Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 : Caterpillar has to recruit candidates for Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL positios through off campus in Chennai Tamil Nadu . The candidates who are Finished in B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering) Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Caterpillar you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL|
|Qualification||B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering)|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Caterpillar : For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Detailed Job Description For Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021
As an associate engineer in the Engine System & Controls Development team, you will have opportunities to contribute on complex projects on end-to-end engine performance and controls development of large diesel, dual-fuel and gas engines. This will involve utilizing world class thermodynamic, combustion simulation, engine test cell data analysis and other internal and external engineering analysis tools. This role directly impacts Caterpillar’s current and future engine products being developed in an R&D environment.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform Black box testing using engine simulators like dSPACE
- Executing engine controls development and simulation work using 1D combustion and thermodynamic tools
- Modeling of dynamic systems using both physics based white box modeling and black box modeling with system identification techniques in time and frequency domain
- Create test plans and develop automation scripts using Python and other tools
- Perform complex analysis, identify and solve challenging engine problems
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace/Electrical/Electronics Engineering,
- 0-3 years experience with engine testing, Controls development, or simulation
- Experience and knowledge with engine system level validation using Control Desk and Automation Desk
- Experience in Engine plant model integration using tools like GT-Power, Dynasty, Matlab/Simulink, Vector Canape and their applications in gas/diesel/dual fuel engine controls development
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Masters degree in an accredited Indian or Global Engineering schools
- Proficiency with engine performance development and thermodynamics
- Good knowledge on Software testing tools like Canalyzer.
- Basic proficiency in German language
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Self-starter with strong technical leadership skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, technically challenging environment.
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (19.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Caterpillar this hiring for which position ?
Caterpillar hiring candidates for Associate Engineer – Engine Controls and HIL position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
B.E (Mechanical, Automobile, Aerospace, Electrical, Electronics Engineering) Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 3 years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires