Caterpillar Off Campus Drive 2020 | Electrical Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online | Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd – Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
||Company Name||Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Electrical Design Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (16.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
The objective of this job position is to provide intelligent, reliable, cost effective Electrical and Electronics components and systems for BCP. Working as part of the Electrical Engineering system team, the successful candidate for this position will be responsible for delivering electrical engineering solutions and support to new product development as well as current production for all BCP products.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to
- The primary responsibility for this position will be to work closely with global tech leads and other development team by developing and maintaining machine electrical systems by placing components, routing harnesses and developing / maintaining electrical schematics.
- The successful candidate will contribute to every stage of the new product introduction process including; requirements capture, specifications, FMEAs, design, development testing and validation. The secondary responsibility for the candidate is expected to contribute to current production by supporting manufacturing by providing design solutions to issue resolution.
- As part of the role, the candidate will be interfacing with both product and systems tech leads, internal and external suppliers as well as the other departments within BCP.
Skills Required For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- Candidates are required to have an accredited engineering degree in Electrical and Electronics, Demonstrated experience in the automotive, construction, agricultural, aerospace/aviation or similar mobile equipment industry is extremely desired.
- The role requires a self-starter with strong technical skills and a desire to develop leadership skills. Candidates must have the ability to communicate technical information effectively and professionally with team members and others in the work group, as well employees in other business units, customers and suppliers.
- Direct experience of designing, developing, troubleshooting and introducing electrical and electronics components and systems in mobile applications is essential. This would include experience using Creo, specifically for cabling /harnessing.
- Experience with schematic development, maintenance and the CAT data systems for data management and releasing (EDS, Teamcenter) is also highly desirable.
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.