Caterpillar Recruitment 2020 | System Data Support Analyst | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd – Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
||Company Name||Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Data Support Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of System Data Support Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
As an System Data Support Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work both independently and with a cooperative team on complex projects that may span multiple infrastructure components or applications. You will develop your professional network and leadership skills, assisting in the creation and support of IT Solutions that enable Caterpillar success. Further, you will contribute real value by developing, integrating, and/or supporting in-house and purchased applications or infrastructure solutions in order to solve business problems.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Working directly on application / technical problem identification and resolution, including off-shift and weekend support functions
- Participating in integrated testing and user acceptance of application or infrastructure components
- Working with vendors on the integration of purchased application(s) and/or infrastructure
- Designing and implementing processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
Skills Required For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- Computer-related or Engineering-related four year College or University Degree (or equivalent)
- Zero to one year of progressively responsible IT job-related experiences
- Knowledge of the latest technology in programming languages, computing hardware & software and current development processes and tools
- IT experience related to programming, integration or infrastructure
- Computer related or Engineering related Masters degree
- Knowledge and experience with one or more of the following business processes:
- Supply Chain
- Product Introduction
- Product Support
Documents to be Carried for Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the Xerox copies.
How To Apply For Caterpillar Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.