CBI – Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment 2020 | Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 31.07.2020 | CBI Recruitment Application @ cbi.gov.in
CBI Recruitment 2020: Central Bureau of Investigation looking for Retired Police officers of the rank of Inspectors and above for hiring as Consultant @ Monthly remuneration for attending to the work related to cases in various courts at Hyderabad for a period of one year. Recently CBI has announced new notification on 29.06.2020 regarding CBI Hyderabad Recruitment 2020. As per the CBI notification, there are various openings are allocated for Consultant posts. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs in Telangana should send the CBI application form to given address on or before the last date 31.07.2020.
Central Bureau of Investigation recruitment 2020 notification & CBI application form pdf is available @ cbi.gov.in. Applicants should be retired officers of central/ state police forces with 10 years’ experience in investigation & prosecution of criminal cases in the court of law. Aspirants should possess Degree from recognized university. CBI Chennai invites offline mode applications only and applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of CBI Hyderabad recruitment, upcoming CBI Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Qualification||Any Degree / Retired officers|
| ||Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Rs. 40000 pm|
|Starting Date||13.07.2020 ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Consultant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for CBI Consultant Vacancy
- Applicants should be retired officers of central/ state police forces.
- Aspirants should possess Any Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 10 years’ experience in investigation & prosecution of criminal cases in the court of law.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CBI selection may be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by registered or speed post
The Joint Director & Head of Zone, Central Bureau of Investigation, Anti Corruption Zone, ‘A’ Wing, III floor, Kendriya Sadan, Koti, Sultan Bazar, Hyderabad – 500 095
How to apply CBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cbi.gov.in.
- Click “Job Opportunities in CBI” find the advertisement “Hiring of retired Police Officers in the rank of Inspectors and above as consultant in CBI — dated: 13.07.2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CBI Consultant Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CBI Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.