CBIC – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Recruitment 2020 | Joint Commissioner Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | Download CBEC Application Form @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is proposed to fill up 1 vacancy of Joint Commissioner in the office of the Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai on deputation basis. CBEC invites offline applications to fill up above said CBIC Vacancy 2020. According to the Customs Recruitment 2020 notification, particularly 01 vacancy is allotted for Joint Commissioner Posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to given address. The last date of receipt of application for CBIC Chennai Vacancy is 31.07.2020.
Aspirants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department and age limit should not exceed 56 years. CBIC selection will be based on Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Competent Authority & Administrator, Chennai [Tamilnadu]. CBIC Recruitment 2020 notification and application form is available @ www.cbic.gov.in/ dor.gov.in. More details of Central Excise recruitment vacancy, upcoming CGST & Customs jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Joint Commissioner|
| ||Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15600-39100 + GP Rs.7600|
|Starting Date||Available now ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Joint Commissioner includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for CBEC Joint Commissioner Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CBEC selection will be based on interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Room No. 51-II, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance, North Block, New Delhi 110001
How to apply Central Excise Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website dor.gov.in.
- Click “Departmental Officer -> Vacancy Circular” find the advertisement “Filling up the post of Joint Commissioner in the Office of the Competent Authority and Administrator, Chennai on deputation basis- reg”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Application Form for CBIC Vacancy
- Candidates should download the application form from CBIC Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Designation, DOB, Languages Known, History of Posting & etc.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online