CBIC – Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs Recruitment 2020 | Intelligence Officer, Assistant Director & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 27 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | APSDRI Recruitment Notification @ www.cbic.gov.in
CBIC Recruitment 2020: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs invites applications via post/ mail to fill up 27 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh State of Revenue Intelligence (APSDRI). Recently Andhra Pradesh Finance Department has issued new job notice [F.No A-35017/62/2020-AD.II] on 14.07.2020 for Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Intelligence Officer & Intelligence Officer posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the CGST & Customs Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 27 aspirants will be hired by CBIC. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh should send the filled application form to given address or mail address on or before the last date 21.07.2020 (only for Joint Director & Dy. Director) and 31.07.2020.
CBIC Recruitment 2020 notification and Central Board of Indirect Taxes Recruitment application form is available @ www.cbic.gov.in. Officers should be from commercial tax department in the concerned cadre and should have attained prescribed age limit. CBIC selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Andhra Pradesh State. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Central Excise latest vacancy, upcoming CGST & Customs jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Officer|
|Qualification||commercial tax department|
| ||Job Location||, Andhra Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.28940 - 105810|
|Starting Date||14.07.2020 ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Senior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (25.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
CBEC Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details :
- As per the notification, overall 27 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
|Senior Intelligence Officer||08||Rs.35120-87130|
Eligibility Criteria for CBIC Assistant Director, Intelligence Officer & Other Posts
- Officers should be from commercial tax department in the concerned cadre.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (by post) or Online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post or by hand
Special Secretary to Government, Finance Department, Room No 219, 1st Floor, Building No 2, A.P. Secretariat, Velagapudi, Amaravati, Andhra Pradesh 522238
- Or advanced copy of the application by email to following address
How to apply Central Board of Indirect Taxes Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website punecenexcise.gov.in.
- Click “Departmental Officer->Vacancy Circular” find the advertisement “Filling up of the various posts in Andhra Pradesh State of Revenue Intelligence (APSDRI)-reg”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Application Form for CBIC Vacancy
- Candidates should download the application form from CBIC Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Designation, DOB, Languages Known, History of Posting & etc.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates :
Official Notification & Application form :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online