CBSE Notification 2019 – Opening for 357 Assistant, Steno Posts
CBSE – Central Board of Secondary Education has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Steno. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant, Steno & Others|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name Of The Posts||Vacancies|
|Assistant Secretary (IT)||07|
|Junior Hindi Translator||08|
- The candidates must have passed Degree, Master Degree, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc in relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Salary Package: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates Group A: Rs.1500/-
- Gen/ OBC Candidates Group B & C: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbse.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.11.2019 to 23.12.2019