CCI – Cement Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date 20.01.2021 | Cement Corporation Recruitment Notification @ cciltd.in
CCI Recruitment 2021: Cement Corporation of India Limited [CCI], Tandur invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961. Recently CCI has released the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO. TCF/02/02/ APPRENTICESHIP/ADVT-11/2020] for Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices posts in various trades. As per the Cement Corporation Apprentice Notification, overall 100 vacancies will be filled by CCI. Applicants who are seeking 10th pass jobs in central govt should submit the application form on or before 20.01.2021.
Cement Corporation of India recruitment 2020 application form and CCI Recruitment notification is available @ cciltd.in. CCI Apprentice selection will be based on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship training at Tandur [Telangana]. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt./Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are not eligible to apply for the current enrolment. More details of Cement Corporation vacancy, upcoming central govt job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
|Details Of CCIL Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Cement Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||ITI Apprentice|
|Total Vacancy||100 Posts|
|Job Location||Tandur, Vikarabad , Telangana|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of ITI Apprentice includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (07.12.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
CCIL Vacancy Details
- As per the CCI notification, overall 100 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade wise vacancy details are given below.
|Designated Trades||Eligible ITI Trades||No. of Post|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||Welder (Gas & Electric)||10|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV Carpenter||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV Carpenter||10|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||ITI (Office Assistant, COPA)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for CCI Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Matriculation with ITI from recognized board or institute or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 20.01.2021)
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CCI selection will be based on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (speed post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory, Karankote Village, Tandur Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana – 50115
Steps to apply CCI Ltd Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website cciltd.in.
- Click “Career” select “Advertisements” find the advertisement “ADVERTISEMENT NO.TCF/02/02/APPRENTICESHIP/ADVT-11/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.