CDAC Notification 2019 – Opening for 102 Project Manager & Engineer Posts
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Project Manager & Engineer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Post Name||Project Engineer & Project Manager|
|Walk-in-Date||09.12.2019 to 21.12.2019|
- The candidates must have passed B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M. Tech, Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years.
Salary Package: Rs. 37,000 – Rs. 64,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cdac.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, Academic Block, B-30, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida-201307.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 19.12.2019 to 21.12.2019