CDAC Recruitment 2021 | Center for Development of Computing has announced 09 Vacancies for Project Officer and Project Support Officer Posts in Thiruvananthapuram , Ketala | Last Date to apply 20.10.2021 | www.jobvision.in
CDAC Recruitment 2021 : Center for Development of Computing has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Project Officer and Project Support Officer posts. This notification was announced on 06.10.2021. CA, CS, MBA, Graduate, PG Degree candidates can apply for 09 vacancies in Thiruvananthapuram Ketala . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 20.10.2021 Candidate who seeks for Center for Development of Computing can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Officer and Project Support Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Center for Development of Computing|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Officer and Project Support Officer|
|Qualification||CA, CS, MBA, Graduate, PG Degree|
|Total Vacancy||09 Post|
| ||Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram Ketala|
|Salary||As Norms Norms|
|Apply Mode||Online Online and Offline|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Center for Development of Computing
Center for Development of Computing : The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is an Indian autonomous scientific society, operating under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
Vacancy Details for CDAC Recruitment 2021
|Name of the post||Project Officer & Project Support Officer|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for CDAC Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should possess CA/CS/MBA /Graduate /PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check notification for more information.
Application fees and payment details for CDAC Recruitment 2021
- Project Officer: Rs.590 for male candidate & Rs.295 for Female candidate.
- Project Support Staff: Rs.295 for male candidate & Rs.118 for Female candidate.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD category.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for CDAC Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Upper age limit should not exceed 28 years to 37 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
Mode of Application :
- Apply via online mode & send the hard copy of filled application form by post.
Selary Details : As Norms Norms
selection process :
- Selection will be based on written test/personal interview/skill test.
How to apply CDAC Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest CDAC Recruitment 2021 for Project Officer and Project Support Officer posts through Online mode from 06.10.2021 to 20.10.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Center for Development of Computing
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 06.10.2021
- Last date to apply : 20.10.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
CDAC Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021 ?
CA, CS, MBA, Graduate, PG Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for CDAC Recruitment 2021 ?
Center for Development of Computing released 09 vacancies for Project Officer and Project Support Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for CDAC Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online Online and Offline
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Upper age limit should not exceed 28 years to 37 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for CDAC Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Thiruvananthapuram Ketala
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 06.10.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
20.10.2021 is last date to apply for this post