CDIT Recruitment 2021 | Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) has announced 18 Vacancies for Programmer, Test Engineer, Technical Writer and Server Administrator Posts in , Kerala | Last Date to apply 12.06.2021 | www.jobvision.in
CDIT Recruitment 2021 : Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Programmer, Test Engineer, Technical Writer and Server Administrator posts. This notification was announced on 02.06.2021. MCA, B.E, B.Tech, Postgraduate candidates can apply for 18 vacancies in Kerala . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 12.06.2021 Candidate who seeks for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Programmer, Test Engineer, Technical Writer and Server Administrator includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer, Test Engineer, Technical Writer and Server Administrator|
|Qualification||MCA, B.E, B.Tech, Postgraduate|
|Total Vacancy||18 Post|
| ||Job Location||Kerala|
|Salary||Rs. 24000 to 25000 (per Month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT)
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) : The Centre for Development of Imaging Technology was established by the government of Kerala in 1988 for the advancement of research, development and training in imaging technology. C-DIT has four groups, each specialising in a core area, viz
Vacancy Details for CDIT Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for CDIT Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Postgraduate in relevant field from recognized university.
Application fees and payment details for CDIT Recruitment 2021
- Refer Official notificaton
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for CDIT Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Check advertisement for age limit
Mode of Application :
- Applications through online mode will be accepted.
- Apply @ cdit.org.
Selary Details : Rs. 24000 to 25000 (per Month)
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Technical Writer||Rs. 24000|
selection process :
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview.
How to apply CDIT Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest CDIT Recruitment 2021 for Programmer, Test Engineer, Technical Writer and Server Administrator posts through Online mode from 02.06.2021 to 12.06.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT)
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (28.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 02.06.2021
- Last date to apply : 12.06.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
CDIT Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for CDIT Recruitment 2021 ?
MCA, B.E, B.Tech, Postgraduate Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for CDIT Recruitment 2021 ?
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) released 18 vacancies for Programmer, Test Engineer, Technical Writer and Server Administrator Posts
✅ How to apply for CDIT Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the salary limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for CDIT Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Kerala
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.06.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
12.06.2021 is last date to apply for this post