Ceat Off Campus Drive 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ceat – CEAT, the flagship company of RPG Enterprises, was established in 1958. Today, CEAT is one of India’s leading tyre manufacturer with a capacity of over 800 tonnes per day and has strong presence in global markets. CEAT offers the widest range of tyres to all segments and manufactures world-class tyres for: Heavy-duty Trucks and Buses, Light Commercial Vehicles, Earthmovers, Forklifts, Tractors, Trailers, Cars, Utility Vehicles, Motorcycles, Scooters as well as Auto-rickshaws. CEAT enjoys a major market share in the Truck, Light Truck and 2-wheeler segment and its tubes and flaps are renowned for their superior quality and durability.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager - Mechanical|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech – Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Assistant Manager - Mechanical includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
Planning and Scheduling
- Plan Mechanical maintenance schedule in consultation with Manager Maintenance & BU Head
- Prepare the plan for spares and consumables required for Mechanical maintenance for shift
- Ensure proper shift scheduling and necessary resources, assign work to the team and review their work
- Ensure adherence to the preventive maintenance requirements on all motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines both by the maintenance team and jointly with the Production team
- Assist in creating a culture of maintaining and using machines appropriately by regularly making workers on the line aware of good practices and providing guidance if required as well as actively encouraging them to do regular CLIT and preventive maintenance
- Ensure completion of mechanical maintenance jobs by the team in a timely and efficient manner and provide necessary guidance as required
- Trouble shooting when problems arise in the functioning of machines to identify the problem and decide with the Manager maintenance on appropriate course of action to be take
- Regularly inspect and check conditions of all mechanical machines and equipment and highlight in case there are concerns to Manager
- Regularly interact and communicate with Production, Planning, Quality and other departments to understand any concerns and ensure effective Mechanical Maintenance services
- Regularly conduct training sessions for the shop floor operators and supervisors on correct methods of operations and usage of machine and equipment’s
- Ensure that the complaints of the employees regarding equipment breakdown are immediately addressed as per SLA with minimal loss of work
- Ensure that vendor support is available for various equipment’s under AMCs
Safety & Compliance
- Ensure safety measures are necessarily followed by the team and take initiative to enhance acceptance of safe work methods
- Ensure compliance to the norms under ISO, OHSAS and any other standards as applicable from time to time
- Report and prepare RCAs in case of accidents
- Ensure all team members are adequately trained with respect to EHS and have all the necessary clearance / permits before executing any job
- Participate in internal (QBM, SPARSH, Safety audit etc.) as well as external audits as required, and provide the required support
Documentation, MIS, Review & Analysis
- Maintain records of all maintenance work carried out
- Ensure that SAP is updated regularly and accurately
- Review log books on all the maintenance activities performed
- Track inventory of spare parts and consumables for the assigned area
- Conduct breakdown analysis and prepare gap analysis report for breakdowns
- Prepare Scrap analysis reports and reduction suggestions for scrap issues caused because of mechanical failures
Team & Relationship Management
- Regularly conduct training sessions for the shop floor operators and supervisors on correct methods of operations and usage of machine and equipment
- Guide and direct the contract team to ensure the department’s objectives are met
- Ensure that contract staff is adequately trained, equipped and motivated so that the work can be completed in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
- Provide work permits and leave signoff to workers in his team
- Identify and take necessary actions for continuous improvement in maintenance process
- Identify and Implement Kaizen
- Implement and drive 5S in the department
Skills Required For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
- Adherence to maintenance schedule and maintenance budget
- Reduction in down time (Hours)
- No. of machines under Autonomous Maintenance
- % Reduction in accidents and unsafe conditions
- 5 Score improvement
- No. of Improvement initiatives (SPARSH Machine, Kaizan, Hira etc.)
- Training man days with focus on capability building
Documents to be Carried for Ceat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ceat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.