Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 285 | Last Date 27.06.2020 | Apply online @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway, Pune Division has issued new job notice on 22.06.2020 for engagement of CMP Doctors/GDMO, Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Hospital Attendents or OT Assistants & House Keeping Assistants on full time contract basis for a period of three months from the date of their joining. There are 285 vacancies are filled by Central Railway and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Railway Jobs those candidates can use this RRC CR Jobs 2020. Eligible aspirants kindly make online registration @ railkarmikseva.in on or before 27.06.2020.
Selection will be based on interview through WhatsApp conference recorded call. Selected candidates will be appointed at Pune [Maharashtra]. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Central Railway Pune Division Recruitment notification & Central Railway recruitment apply online link is available @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in/ railkarmikseva.in. More details of RRC CR vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Central Railway, Pune Division|
|Job Category||Central Govt / Railway Jobs|
|Job Role||CMP Doctors - GDMO, Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Hospital Attendents or OT Assistants , House Keeping Assistants|
|Qualification||MBBS / Nursing / Diploma / 10th / ITI|
| ||Job Location||Pune , Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Rs.18000 - 75000|
|Last Date||27.06.2020 Interview On : 30.06.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of CMP Doctors - GDMO, Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Hospital Attendents or OT Assistants , House Keeping Assistants includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Central Railway Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 285 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Health & Malaria Inspector||15||Rs.35400|
|Hospital Attendents or OT Assistants||75||Rs.18000|
|House Keeping Assistants||75|
Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway CMP Doctor, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- CMP Doctors/GDMO : Degree in medicine i.e. MBBS.
- Staff Nurse : (Nursing). with valid registration of nursing council.
- Health & Malaria Inspector : Sc with chemistry and 1 year Diploma course of Health/ Sanitary Inspector.
- Hospital Attendents or OT Assistants & House Keeping Assistants: SSC or ITI or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- CMP Doctors/GDMO : 53 years.
- Staff Nurse : 40 years.
- All Other Posts : 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview through WhatsApp conference recorded call.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Central Railway Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website railkarmikseva.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
[[ Register Here ]]