Central Railway Recruitment 2020 | Specialists Posts | Total Vacancies: 60 | Last Date: 20.07.2020 & 30.07.2020 | Apply @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Central Railway is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. They announced new job notification (No.NGP/P-123/RECTT/CMP/PARA-MED/2020) for the posts of Specialists, CMP (GDMO), Health & Malaria Inspector/ Sanitation Supervisor & Pharmacist for temporary requirement. As per the notification, 60 vacancies are filled by Central Railway. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking Railway jobs. Central Railway announced new job notification on 08.07.2020. Applicants can apply @ cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Applicants can apply online upto 20.07.2020 & thereafter 30.07.2020.
The posts is on temporary basis for a period of three months only, for management of COVID-19 Patients, which may be extended as per the performance of candidates. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e mail [email protected] with complete bio data and relevant documents. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Online interview. The online interview is scheduled on 10th, 20th & 30th of every month till the required number of candidates are empanelled. Short listed candidates will be informed through email only. Online interview will be conducted on Skype/ Whatsapp on daily basis as per administrative convenience. Selected candidates will be placed at Isolation coaches in Central Railway of Nagpur division.
|Organization Name||Indian Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Job Role||Specialists, CMP , GDMO, Health & Malaria Inspector/ Sanitation Supervisor , Pharmacist|
|Qualification||MBBS, B.Sc , 10th , +2|
| ||Job Location||Nagpur , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||08.07.2020 ( Online Mode - By Mail )|
|Last Date||20.07.2020 & 30.07.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Specialists, CMP , GDMO, Health & Malaria Inspector/ Sanitation Supervisor , Pharmacist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of Central Railway Recruitment Advertisement 2020 :
- As per the notification, overall 60 vacancies are allocated for Central Railway, Nagpur branch. Project wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Specialists ( Open Market / Retired, Central / State Government )|
|Health & Malaria Inspector/ Sanitation Supervisor||06|
Eligibility Criteria for CR Specialists & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ B.Sc/ 10th/ +2 in a prescribed discipline from a recognised university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Minimum age limit is 18-20 years.
- Maximum age limit is 33-65 years.
- However check notification for more details.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applicants can send their application through email: [email protected] upto 20.07.2020 & thereafter 30.07.2020.
Steps to Apply for Central Railway Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ indianrailways.gov.in
- Click ‘News & Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement for the above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.