Central Railway Recruitment 2023 - Central Railway has announced 2409 Vacancies for Apprentices Training Posts. Last Date to apply 28.09.2023
Central Railway Recruitment - Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices Training posts | Central Railway Recruitment Notification | Central Railway Online Application @ https://www.rrccr.com/. The Central Railway has announced a new job opportunity for Apprentices Training posts. This notification was released on 29.08.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10th can apply for the 2409 vacancies available Pune Mumbai, Cluster Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur and Solapur. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 28.09.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Apprentices Training|
|Total Vacancy||2409 Post|
|Job Location||Pune Mumbai, Cluster Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur and Solapur|
|Salary||Rs.7000 per month (Stipend)|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Central Railway :
Central Railway is one of the 19 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating the first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853.
Central Railway Apprentices Training Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Central Railway Apprentices Training posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
Central Railway has released 2409 vacancies for Apprentices Training Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
Education Qualification :
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from a recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Application fees :
|Gen/ OBC – Rs.100/-|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
Age limit :
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 29-08-2023
- The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Central Railway official Notification 2023 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Apprentices Training - Rs.7000 per month (Stipend)
selection process :
|1. Merit List|
|2. Certificate Verification|
How to apply Central Railway Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Central Railway Recruitment 2023 for Apprentices Training posts through online mode from 29.08.2023 to 28.09.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Central Railway.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||29.08.2023|
|Last date to apply||28.09.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply Central Railway Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 29.08.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
28.09.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You