Centum Electronics Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/B.Tech – Mechanical | Karnataka , Bangalore
Centum Electronics Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Centum Electronics company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE / B.Tech , ME / M.Tech, MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Centum Electronics address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Centum Electronics Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Centum Electronics Ltd – Centum was founded in 1994 in Bangalore, India. Since then, Centum has rapidly grown into a diversified electronics company with operations in North America, EMEA and Asia. The company offers a broad range of products and services across different industry segments. Centum has also established truly world-class manufacturing facilities with cutting edge infrastructure as well as a global supply chain capable of delivering products with high quality and reliability.
||Company Name||Centum Electronics Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Mechanical|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka , Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Mechanical Design Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For Centum Electronics Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2017/2018 graduates
Job Description For Centum Electronics Jobs 2020 :
- Produce standard designs using CATIA V5 and CREO V3-V6 software and create assembly prints, mechanical drawings and fabrication specifications.
- Provide technical support during, manufacture, assembly and installation of equipment.
- Modify designs to correct operating and production issues.
- Meet with suppliers, clients and project stakeholders to review designs and alter as needed.
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to industry and business standards.
- Onsite visit to the suppliers to support them on the fabrication aspect technically.
- Collaborate with the French mechanical team on the design and modification.
- Drafting the drawings of the design as per the standards.
- Ensures design files and information are kept up to date and stored in accordance with departmental procedures.
- Highlights all mechanical technical risks to the Engineering Manager.
- Responsible for generation of Assembly drawings and bill of materials.
Skills Required For Centum Electronics Jobs 2020 :
- In-depth knowledge of CATIA V5 and CREO V3-V6 CAD software.
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes.
- Extensive knowledge on the sheet metal design and fabrication process.
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
- Excellent documentation, reporting and communication skills.\
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools and fabrication equipment is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of safety standards and environmental impact of a design.
How To Apply For Centum Electronics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.