Cerence Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cerence is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of QA Intern Apply Online @ official website
Cerence Recruitment Notification - Cerence Career Notification for QA Intern role | Cerence job opening Online Application. Cerence is currently recruiting candidates for QA Intern positions in Pune Maharashtra . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cerence, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the QA Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||QA Intern|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cerence :
Table of contents
Cerence Inc. is the global industry leader in creating unique, moving experiences for the automotive world. Spun out from Nuance in October 2019, Cerence is a new, independent company that has quickly gained traction as a leader in the automotive voice assistant space, working with all of the world’s leading automakers – from Ford and Fiat Chrysler to Daimler, Audi and BMW to Geely and SAIC – to transform how a car feels, responds and learns. Its track record is built on more than 20 years of industry experience and leadership and more than 325 million cars on the road today across more than 70 languages.
Detailed Job Description :
We are looking for a motivated Software QA Developer. Your main responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
- Design, develop, automate, and maintain tests (functional, end to end)
- Work in an agile environment with CICD
- Maintain, and improve our test automation framework.
- Participate to the technical aspects of the software solution through the full development lifecycle (including requirements, design, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance, training and support).
- Play an active role in daily scrums, weekly grooming sessions, etc.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Candidate should possess good Logical and Analytical abilities
- Ready to work in manual and automation testing area
- Knowledge of basic core Java
- Demonstrated ability to focus and complete tasks on time
- Strong team player
- Show flexibility under changing conditions
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems quickly and creatively
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
Selection Process :
The selection process for the QA Intern post at Cerence includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cerence Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cerence Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cerence Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cerence Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cerence Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cerence Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,