Cerner Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cerner Corporation – Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
||Company Name||Cerner Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years (freshers)|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
Cerner is growing and is in search of a Technical Support Engineer. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will proactively monitor system and application alarms, investigate, analyze, resolve or escalate alarms and service requests. In this role, you will be working on front end (Windows server), back end (UNIX based servers), middleware and database of client systems. You will also prioritize and manage work queue in accordance with service level agreements, document investigation, issue resolution and triage issues to appropriate second-level resources for resolution.
Skills Required for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of work experience with operating systems like Linux, Windows or AIX and also open for freshers
- At least 1 year of work experience with monitoring solutions like Insight, Remedy and BMC Patrol
Documents to be Carried for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cerner Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.