Cerner Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Cerner Corporation – Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
||Company Name||Cerner Corporation|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible to work on the custom programming needs of the clients.
- You will write code, test, and debug new software.
- Make enhancements to existing software from clear requirements.
- Participate in code reviews and identify basic issues or deviations from best practices.
- In this role, you are also expected to develop knowledge of assigned technologies, development processes, and ecosystems.
- Additionally, you will be responsible to meet stakeholder’s requirements, in order to provide appropriate solution benefits.
- Also, you should be able to effectively communicate status updates of tasks to appropriate stakeholders.
Skills Required for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
• Looking for at least 1-year of work experience with good knowledge of advanced SQL and Python (Freshers can also apply)
Documents to be Carried for Cerner Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Cerner Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.