CGI Off Campus Drive 2020 | Associate HR | BBA / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : CGI – CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration and outsourcing services. With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients’ business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. Our client proximity operating model fosters local accountability for client satisfaction and success. With global delivery capabilities in centers located across four continents, we offer our clients the best value, advantages of scale and operational efficiencies, as well as the ability to reduce their time to market.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate HR|
|Qualification||BBA / MBA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate HR includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for CGI Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
- The RHRMS Senior Associate / Associate is responsible for understanding and supporting all HR
- transaction processes including New hire, Termination, Data changes, HR Letters, Payroll, Benefit,
- Leave/Absence Administration and Case Management for India region.
Your future duties and responsibilities :
- Manage all India transactions pertaining to Member HR record creation, Exit processes, Leave
- Management, Data Management, HR Letters & Payroll Inputs
- Ensure day-to-day operations are carried out in a timely manner and as effectively and
- efficiently as possible for the services delivered in the area/region under their responsibility, in
- collaboration with other GHRMS teams
- Ensure that service delivery standards (SLA) are met and maintained in line with established
- React positively and promptly to member/manager requests and liaise with GHRMS partners to
- co-ordinate responses
- Ensure that cases that have been escalated are handled in a timely manner and resolved to the
- satisfaction of the manager/member
- Ensure compliance to quality standards
- Ensure that appropriate measures are taken to preserve member data confidentiality, and
- integrity in accordance with security policies.
- Coordinate with Global Operations Support to provide required documentation and responses
- to internal and external auditors
Selection Process for CGI Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
- Online test (Duration of test : 2:15 min)
- Shortlisted students will go through the GD and the interview
How To Apply for CGI Off Campus Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.