Chandigarh Forest Recruitment 2020 | Forest Guard & Forester Posts | Total Vacancies 20 | Last Date 20.10.2020 | Chandigarh Forest Bharti Notification @ www.chandigarhforest.gov.in
Chandigarh Forest Recruitment 2020: Department of Forests & Wildlife, Chandigarh invites online mode application from 10+2 passed candidates to fill up 20 vacancies on deputation basis. Recently it has announced the new job notice on 29.09.2020 for appointment of Forest Guard & Forester posts. According to the Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment notification, these 2020 vacancies are assigned for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for 12th pass jobs in Chandigarh state kindly make the online registration from 29.09.2020 to 20.10.2020.
Chandigarh Forest Bharti Notification & Chandigarh Forest Department Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.chandigarhforest.gov.in. Chandigarh Forest selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Examination Test (MET) and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Chandigarh state. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of Chandigarh Forest Guard vacancy, upcoming Chandigarh Forest Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Department of Forests , Wildlife, Chandigarh|
|Job Category||State govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Forest Guard , Forester|
|Qualification||10thStd , 12thStd , Diploma , ITIe|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Chandigarh|
|Salary||Rs.10300 - 34800 ( per Month )|
|Last Date||20.10.2020 | Paymet : 23.10.2020|
Here you will get the details for the post of Forest Guard , Forester includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Chandigarh Forest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Forest Guard||14||Rs.10300-34800 + 3200 GP|
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Forest Guard & Forester Vacancy
- Applicants should pass 10+2 examination from recognized board.
|Post Name||Education Qualification|
|Forester||10+2 examination passed from a recognized Board or Institute OR Matriculate with Diploma in Surveying / Draughtsman (civil)/ Civil Engineering obtained from a recognized Institute|
|Forest Guard||10+2 examination passed from a recognized Board or Institute with the following two subject:- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Agriculture OR Second division matriculate with certificate from ITI in Surveying/ Draughtsman (Civil)/ Civil Engineering obtained from a recognized Institute|
- Age limit should be 18 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
|Forester||Rs.10,300 – Rs.34,800 + Rs 4,400|
|Forest Guard||Rs.10,300 – Rs.34,800 + Rs 3,200|
- Chandigarh Forest selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Medical Examination Test (MET).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC candidates and Rs.200 for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply Chandigarh Forest Department Bharti 2020
- Go to official website chandigarhforest.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Forest Guard & Forester”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up CHD Forest Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.