Chennai Metro Rail Limited ( CMRL ) Recruitment 2020 Various Opening For DGM Posts – Apply Online @ Official Website chennaimetrorail.org
Chennai Metro Rail Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of DGM. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization Name||Chennai Metro Rail Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||DGM/ JGM/ AGM, Chief Vigilance Officer & Director (Finance)|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)/ B.Arch/ M.E/ M.Tech.|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnad|
|Last Date||09.07.2020 & 08.08.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of DGM/ JGM/ AGM, Chief Vigilance Officer & Director (Finance) includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
- The candidates must have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Chennai Metro Rail Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 12 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|DGM / JGM / AGM||10||Rs.90,000- Rs.1,20,000|
|Chief Vigilance Officer||01||Rs.1,20,000-Rs.1,50,000|
|Director (Finance)||01||Rs.1,80,000- 3,40,000|
Eligibility Criteria for CMRL DGM / JGM / AGM & Other Posts
- DGM / JGM / AGM: B.E/ B.Tech (Civil)/ B.Arch/ M.E/ M.Tech.
- Chief Vigilance Officer: Group ‘A’ officials from Central Govt./ Govt. of Tamil Nadu.
- Director (Finance): Graduate and Member of the ICAI or MBA.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- DGM / JGM / AGM: 47 years.
- Chief Vigilance Officer: 50 years.
- Director (Finance): 58 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview & Medical Examination.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
|Name of the post & Last Date||Mail Address||Postal Address|
|DGM / JGM / AGM [09.07.2020]|
Chief Vigilance Officer [08.08.2020]
|[email protected]||Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107|
|Director (Finance) [09.07.2020]||[email protected]||Chief General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited, Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107|
How to apply Chennai Metro CMRL Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website chennaimetrorail.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “CMRL/HR/06/2020, CMRL/HR/07/2020 & CMRL/HR/08/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Chennai Metro Rail Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CMRL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Advt No, Name of the Post, Post Code, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Focusing Dates :
- Application Submission Dates : 29.05.2020 to 05.08.2020