Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Deputy Secretary Posts | Total Vacancy 01 | Last Date 31.10.2020 | Chennai Harbour Recruitment Notification @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has recently released the new employment notification [No.G1/1735/2019/GA] on 05.10.2020 for appointment of Deputy Secretary Posts in GA Department. It is going to fill up 01 vacancy on Absorption/ Deputation basis. As per the Chennai Port Notification 2020, this 01 vacancy is allocated for Chennai Harbour Contract Jobs. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 31.10.2020.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 notification and Chennai Harbour Jobs application form is available @ www.chennaiport.gov.in. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates who want to apply Chennai Port Trust jobs those aspirants must hold degree and age limit should be 40 years. Chennai port selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Harbour [Tamilnadu]. More details of Chennai Port Jobs vacancy, upcoming Chennai Port notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Secretary|
|Total Vacancy||01 Post|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil nadu|
|Salary||Rs.60,000 - 1,80,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Secretary includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Port Trust Deputy Secretary Vacancy
- Applicants should holdAny Degree + 9 years experience
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address
- Address : Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
How to apply Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Filling up of the post of Deputy Secretary (Class I)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.