Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021 | Chennai Port Trust has announced 04 Vacancies for Deputy Traffic Manager Posts in Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Last Date to apply 25.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021 : Chennai Port Trust has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Deputy Traffic Manager posts. This notification was announced on 19.01.2021.Degree candidates can apply for 04 vacancies in Chennai , Tamil Nadu . Applications are invited from eligible applicants by post (Offline).Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by 25.02.2021 to the postal address mentioned in the notification. Candidate who seeks for Chennai Port Trust can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Deputy Traffic Manager includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (13.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Category||Cenral Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Deputy Traffic Manager|
|Total Vacancy||04 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.60000 to 180000 (Per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By postal)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Chennai Port Trust
Chennai Port Trust : Chennai Port, formerly known as Madras Port, is the second largest container port of India, behind Mumbai's Nhava Sheva. The port is the largest one in the Bay of Bengal. It is the third-oldest port among the 13 major ports of India with official port operations beginning in 1881, although maritime trade started much earlier in 1639 on the undeveloped shore. It is an artificial and all-weather port with wet docks. Once a major travel port, it became a major container port in the post-Independence era. The port remains a primary reason for the economic growth of Tamil Nadu, especially for the manufacturing boom in South India, and has contributed greatly to the development of the city
Vacancy Details for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021
|Job Name||Deputy Traffic Manager|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021
- Applicants should hold Degree from recognized university.
Application fees and payment details for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021Check Official Notificaition
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 40 years.
Mode of Application : Offline (By Postal)
- Online & offline mode applications will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.60000 to 180000 (Per Month)
selection process :
- Selection will be based on interview
How to apply Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Traffic Manager posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 19.01.2021 to 25.02.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Chennai Port Trust website https://www.chennaiport.gov.in/content/careers
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tata Institute of Social Sciences asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 25.02.2021. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
- Latest Updates : Today job (13.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
|Secretary, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600001|
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 19.01.2021
- Last date to Send Aplication form : 25.02.2021
Important links to download Official Notification and Application form :
Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021?
Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021 ?
Chennai Port Trust released 04 vacancies for Deputy Traffic Manager Posts
✅ How to apply for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Offline (by Postal) postal address mentioned in notification ot find it above
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
There is no any application fee for apply to this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post?
Rs.60000 to 180000 (Per Month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post?
Age limit should be 40 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2021?
The Job location for this post is Chennai Tamil Nadu
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post?
You can starting date to download official notification for this post from 19.01.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post?
25.02.2021 is the last date to sent application form mentioned in the official notification for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online