Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | Chennai Harbour Recruitment Notification @ www.chennaiport.gov.in
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Chennai Port Trust has recently released the new employment notification [No.RC1/4050/2020/GA] on 01.09.2020 for appointment of Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Posts in General Administration Department. It is going to fill up 02 vacancies on Absorption/ Deputation basis. As per the Chennai Port Notification 2020, these 02 vacancies are allocated for Chennai Harbour Contract Jobs. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs can apply to this Chennai Port Trust Vacancy 2020. Eligible candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address on or before the last date 30.09.2020.
Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2020 notification and Chennai Harbour Jobs application form is available @ www.chennaiport.gov.in. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates who want to apply Chennai Port Trust jobs those aspirants must hold degree and age limit should be 35 years. Chennai port selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Chennai Harbour [Tamilnadu]. More details of Chennai Port Jobs vacancy, upcoming Chennai Port notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Chennai Port Trust|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Assistant Secretary , Senior Welfare Officer|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs.50000-160000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online Application Portal (OAP)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Assistant Secretary , Senior Welfare Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Chennai Port Vacancy Details
- As per the Chennai Port notification, overall 02 vacancies allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Senior Assistant Secretary||01||Rs.50000-160000|
|Senior Welfare Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Port Trust Senior Assistant Secretary & Senior Welfare Officer Vacancy
- Applicants should hold degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates have to apply through Online Application Portal (OAP) of the Ministry of Shipping and send the print of the online form to given address
- Address: Secreatry, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai 600001
How to apply Chennai Harbour Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website chennaiport.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Filling up of the post of Senior Assistant Secretary (Class I) & Filling up of the post of Senior Welfare Officer (Class I)“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Chennai Port Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.