Ciena is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Associate positions in Gurgaon Haryana. Ciena Recruitment Notification. Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Ciena, this is your chance to apply.
Ciena is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Associate. Here, you will find information about the Graduate Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Ciena Recruitment Overview
|Gurgaon , Haryana
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Detailed Job Description :
- Automate data collection and issue resolution
- Provide remote technical support on identified CIENA products 24×7 when required. On call duty includes evenings and weekends.
- Review with senior engineers issues found in the field and assist Communication with Design and Supply Chain on problems found
- Utilize debug tools as well as lab research to aid Customer’s technical problem. Recover information necessary to escalate the incident/issue to senior engineers. Escalation may eventually include Engineering/Design, Product/Project Management, Documentation, or Training
- Provide Customer feedback to Quality Assurance, Design, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training
- Contribute to publishing of MOP/ISB/FSB documents.
- Contribute to knowledgebase (KCS)
- Perform a Customer Lead Engineer roll for specific customers
- Resident Engineering functions on-site or remote
- Travel to customer sites and Ciena locations globally
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science) from a four-year college or university with zero to three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Foundation knowledge of the operation of fiber optic transport and/or switching equipment.
- Preferably has experience in a technical support role with an equipment vendor in the Telco industry.
- Basic problem solving experience with OTN/SONET/SDH equipment, Carrier Ethernet equipment or associated fiber optic facilities.
- Proficiency with various ‘office’ software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision
- An understanding of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking
- Familiar with various types of test equipment for optical and protocol testing
- System level trouble shooting on fiber optic telecommunications transport and switching equipment.
- Good foundation knowledge of OTN, SONET/SDH/DWDM and Carrier Ethernet protocols, and a general understanding of other Switching/transport concepts are required.
- Knowledge of computers, data communications, Linux and IP network experience would be a benefit.
- Experience with network management systems would be beneficial
- Strong background in relationship building and Customer focus
- Team player
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Must have the ability to communicate in English language both verbal and written
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Associate post at Ciena includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Ciena Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Ciena Recruitment )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Ciena Recruitment – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Ciena Recruitment?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Ciena Recruitment Selection Process?
Ans. Ciena Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Ciena Recruitment?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Gurgaon , Haryana