CIMFR Recruitment 2022 - Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has announced 68 Vacancies for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II Posts in , Chhattisgarh - Walk-In Interview Date : 24.02.2022
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 : Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II posts. This notification was announced on 20.01.2022.Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma candidates can apply for 68 vacancies in , Chhattisgarh . Candidates who met the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in interview directly on 24.02.2022 at given address.Candidate who seeks for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research can use this chance. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, walk-in date and venue details and more.
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research :
CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute, is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|CIMFR Recruitment 2022|
|Organization||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt job|
|Job Role||Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II|
|Qualification||Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||68 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000 to 35,000(per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, walk-in date and venue details. The Official notification and application form for this walk-in interview are given below. visit our Today job (10.06.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
Table of contents
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies||Stipend|
|Project Associate – I||28||Rs.25,000 & Rs.31,000(GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET qualified)|
|Project Associate – II||02||Rs.28,000 & Rs.35,000(GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified)|
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should possess B.Sc/ Diploma in relevant field for Project Assistant position.
- Candidates should have Master Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech for Project Associate (I & II) posts.
- Refer notification for experience details.
Age limit :
- Age limit should between 21 – 50 years for Project Assistant positions.
- Min age 21 years & Max age 35 years for Project Associates.
Selary Details :
- Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II - Rs. 20,000 to 35,000(per month)
|Name of the Posts||Stipend|
|Project Associate – I||Rs.25,000 & Rs.31,000(GATE/ CSIR-UGC NET qualified)|
|Project Associate – II||Rs.28,000 & Rs.35,000(GATE or CSIR-UGC NET qualified)|
selection process :
- Based on the performance on Interview.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on minimum 65 % in the essential qualification.
CIMFR Walk-In Interview Schedule
|16.02.2022||Geology/ Applied Science|
|17.02.2022||Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry|
|21.02.2022||Computer Science Engineering|
How to apply :
Eligible and interested candidates attend the Walk-in (Interview) at conductingCIMFR Recruitment 2022 for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II posts on 24.02.2022. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below :
- Go to official Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research website https://cimfr.nic.in/vacancies.html
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, (if required)send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post
- if elese Go for Walk-in dated on 24.02.2022 at address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates should attend the walk-in Interview along with application form & other essential documents.
Important Dates to apply :
|Notification Released Date||20.01.2022|
|Walk-In Interview Date||24.02.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Application Form :
👉 Double click Below button to Download CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Application form
Download Apply Form
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How much vacancies are released for CIMFR Recruitment 2022 ?
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research released 68 vacancies for Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II Posts
Q2. What is the job location for CIMFR Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chhattisgarh
Q3. When well be this interview conducted on ?
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Interview will be conducted on 24.02.2022
CIMFR Recruitment 2022,
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research Recruitment,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 age limit,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 application form,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 interview date,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 notification,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 qualification,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 salary details,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 selection process,
how to apply CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies,
Last date for CIMFR Recruitment 2022,
CIMFR Recruitment 2022 Vacancies details,
Chhattisgarh Job Vacancies,
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research job vacancies,
jobs in Chhattisgarh,
jobs in Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research,
Project Assistant , Project Associate-I and Project Associate-II jobs,