CIMFR Recruitment of 2020 | 23 Technical Assistant Vacancies for Diploma / Degree | Last date to Apply : 25.07.2020 | Apply @ www.cimfr.nic.in
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||Diploma / Degree|
| ||Job Location||, Jharkhand|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
- The candidates must have passed the Diploma/ Degree in relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Salary Package: Rs. 35,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cimfr.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “ The Administrative Officer, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND) ”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.