CIMFR Recruitment 2021 | Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has announced 76 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Associate I Posts in Ranchi , Jharkhand | Walk-In Interview Date : 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 : Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Project Assistant, Project Associate I posts. This notification was announced on 25.01.2021.B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA candidates can apply for 76 vacancies in Ranchi , Jharkhand . Candidates who met the eligibility criteria may attend the walk-in interview directly on 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021 at given address.Candidate who seeks for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research can use this chance. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, walk-in date and venue details and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Assistant, Project Associate I includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, walk-in date and venue details. The Official notification and application form for this walk-in interview are given below. visit our Today job (25.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Assistant, Project Associate I|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA|
|Total Vacancy||76 Post|
| ||Job Location||Ranchi Jharkhand|
|Salary||Rs.22,000 to 31,000 (per month)|
|Walk-In Interview||09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research : CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research CSIR-CIMFR, previously known as Central Mining Research Institute and Central Fuel Research Institute, is based in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India. It is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, an autonomous government body and India's largest research and development organisation.The establishment of CSIR-CIMFR was aimed to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to consumption through integration of the core competencies of the two premier coal institutions of the country.
Vacancy Details for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
- Applicant should have completed Bachelor of Science, Postgraduate, B.E, B.Tech in a relevant field.
|Project Assistant||Minimum 60 % Marks in Bachelor of Science with/ or Honours in Chemistry/ Honours in Geology|
|Project Associate I||Minimum 60 % Marks in Post Graduate Master Degree in Chemistry/ AppliedChemistry/ Applied Geology/ B. E/ B. Tech in Computer Science or MCA|
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for CIMFR Recruitment 2021
Age limit :Not mentioned
Selary Details : Rs.22,000 to 31,000 (per month)
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Project Assistant||Rs. 20,000|
|Project Associate||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 31,000|
selection process :
- Selection Based On Interview
How to apply CIMFR Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates attend the Walk-in (Interview) at conductingCIMFR Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistant, Project Associate I posts on 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below :
- Go to official Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research website https://cimfr.nic.in/vacancies.html
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, (if required)send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post
- if elese Go for Walk-in dated on 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021 at address mentioned in the official notification .
- Latest Updates : Today job (25.06.2021)
- Join With Signal Group (NEW) : Click Here to join
- Join our whatsapp Group (fast updats) : Click Here to join
- Join Our Telegram Group (fast updats) : Click here to join
- Get latest job updates via E-mail : Click here to subscribe
Important Dates to apply :
- Notification Released Date : 25.01.2021
- Walk-In Interview Date : 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021
Important links to download official notification and application form :
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA Candidates are eligible for this walk-in interview . Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 ?
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research released 76 vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Associate I Posts
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
- Selection Based On Interview
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Refer to whether the Age limit is mentioned in the “Official Notification”. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for CIMFR Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Ranchi Jharkhand
✅ where will be this walk-in interview contected ?
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Interview will be conducted at CSIR CIMFR Regional Research Centre, Namkum, Ranchi
✅ when well be this interview conducted on?
CIMFR Recruitment 2021 Interview will be conducted on 09.02.2021 to 23.02.2021
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Odisha Police Recruitment||477||
Any Degree, 12thStd, Diploma 15.07.2021
|CDAC Mumbai Recruitment||51||
B.E, B.Tech, MCA or ME, M.Tech 03.07.2021
|Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MOHFW) Recruitment||73||
12th, Diploma, Degree 24.08.2021
|National Projects Construction Corporation Limited (NPCC) Recruitment||07||
BE, B.Tech 19.07.2021
|Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS) Recruitment||61||
12thStd, B.Sc, B.Pharma, BDS, MBBS, Diploma, MS, MD, 8thStd, GNM 05.07.2021
|HP Cooperative Bank Recruitment||149||
12th Std, Degree 02.07.2021
|ICMR – National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Recruitment||11||
12th Pass, Diploma in Nursing, MBBS, Degree 28.06.2021, 29.06.2021 and 01.07.2021 (walkin-interview)
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online