Cintra Software and Services - Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Associate Service Desk Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Associate Service Desk Analyst role | Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Associate Service Desk Analyst positions in India . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Associate Service Desk Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Service Desk Analyst|
|Job Location||, India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Cintra is an enterprise multi-cloud integrator and managed services provider at the forefront of the evolution of enterprise workload migration to the cloud, successfully moving some of the largest applications and database workloads to private and public cloud platforms. We have a global presence with offices in New York, Dallas, UK and India.
Detailed Job Description :
- 24×7 Level 1 IT Service Desk support
- Managing the central mailbox and addressing the user queries
- Track the incidents to conclusion in line with SLAs and quality standards.
- Helpdesk (Ticket Logging, dispatching & email support)
- Liaison & co-ordinate with Level 1 support and escalate the issue to L2 on time
- Ultimate responsibility for ownership of all customers incidents or logged service requests
- Sending daily reports – Logged, Resolved, Open tickets (Pending with L2)
- Provide Incident, query and service request management and monitoring (incl. escalation)
- Report on known outage and service impacts
- Comprehend the issue, search on Knowledge Management Tool and communicate/narrate effectively
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Experience in using helpdesk ticketing system (JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.)
- Good knowledge of ITIL based Incident/Change/Problem management
- High level written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and find solutions to solving them
- Great knowledge of IT processes and willingness to constantly update knowledge
- Ability to multi-task, working on more than one issue simultaneously
- Must be flexible to work in rotating shifts and be part of a rostered-on call team during weekends
- Intermediate Excel skills for reporting (for e.g., VLOOKUP, Pivot, Index, Match)
- Strong customer service skills with a passion to exceed customer expectations.
- Knowledge of ITIL v3, ideally with an ITIL certification.
Great To Have:
- Previous Experience/ Familiarity with Service Management/Incident management tools (JIRA service management, ServiceNow, Remedy etc.)
- Experience/Knowledge of Oracle and Cloud technologies desired.
- Basic excel operations knowledge – ( Vlookup, index match, pivot tables ) is preferred
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Education: BE or B.Tech or any other related professional degree preferred.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Associate Service Desk Analyst post at Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cintra Software and Services )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cintra Software and Services – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cintra Software and Services ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cintra Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cintra Software and Services ?
The Job location for this post is , India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,