CIPET Recruitment 2020 | Techncial Assistant, Technical Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 57 | Last Date 29.05.2020 | Download CIPET Recruitment Notification @ www.cipet.gov.in
CIPET Recruitment 2020: Recently Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Chennai has released the new employment notice [Advt. No. CIPET / HO-AI-03/ 2020] on 01.05.2020 for engagement of Technical and Non-Technical positions for its existing and new Centres across the Country. It invites application via offline mode from eligible candidates to fill up Cipet Latest Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the CIPET application is 29.05.2020. There are 57 vacancies are filled by CIPET Chennai and these vacancies are assigned for following posts like Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant & Technical Assistant.
|Organization Name||Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology, Chennai|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant & Technical Assistant|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/ Ph.D/ MBA / Post Graduation|
| ||Job Location||Chennai Guindy , Across India|
|Salary||Rs 27,000/- to 67,000/-|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Senior Officer, Officer, Technical Officer, Assistant Officer, Assistant Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant & Technical Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Vacancy Details of CIPET Latest Recruitment 2020
- As per the notification, overall 57 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for CIPET Technical Officer, Technical Assistant & Other Posts
- Senior Officer, Assistant Officer & Officer: Graduation in any discipline/ MBA / Post Graduation
- Technical Officer: M.E./M.Tech/ Ph.D in Polymer Engineering / Science / Technology
- Assistant Technical Officer: B.E./B.Tech in Mech/Chem/Polymer Technology or equivalent
- Administrative Assistant: Graduation in any discipline
- Technical Assistant: Dip. in Mech. / DPMT / DPT / PGDPTQC / PGDPPT / PDPMD with CAD/CAM / ITI
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Senior Officer: age limit should be 40 years.
- Officer & Technical Officer: age limit should be 35 years.
- All Other posts: age limit should be 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test with Skill / Practical Test and / or Interview may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates for CIPET Jobs 2020.
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by Registered /
The Director ( Administration ), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Steps to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website cipet.gov.in.
- Click “CIPET RECRUITMENTS – REGULAR POSITIONS” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Technical & Non-Technical Positions”.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up CIPET Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from CIPET Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.