Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cisco is recruiting BBA, MBA candidates for the role of Marketing Specialist Intern Apply Online @ official website
Table of contents
- 1 Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 - Cisco is recruiting BBA, MBA candidates for the role of Marketing Specialist Intern Apply Online @ official website
Cisco Recruitment Notification - Cisco Career Notification for Marketing Specialist Intern role | Cisco job opening Online Application. Cisco is currently recruiting candidates for Marketing Specialist Intern positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BBA, MBA are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Cisco, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Marketing Specialist Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : SSC CGL Recruitment 2023, Apply 7500 Group B and C vacancies
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Marketing Specialist Intern|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Cisco :
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the center of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Detailed Job Description :
- Utilize and expand your marketing and communications skills by completing an 8 to 12 weeks internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
- Work hard, have fun, and leave the office each day with more knowledge and insights into how a large, global marketing organization functions.
- Successful candidates will work on real-world problems in areas such as: content marketing, digital marketing, data analytics, communications and field marketing.
- You will participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global marketers.
- Your team and area of discipline will be assigned to you based upon your educational background, skills, aspirations and interests.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Analytics, Business Administration, Business Management, International Business or a related area
- CGPA of 7.5 (out of 10) and above
- This requirement is for 2023 passout only
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Self-motivated with a sense of curiosity
- Team oriented, have strong communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated interest in marketing – internship, coursework or work experience in the areas of Market Research and Analysis, Data Analytics and Insights, Content Creation, Marketing Project Planning and Execution
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under deadlines
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem solver
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Marketing Specialist Intern post at Cisco includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cisco Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Cisco Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,