Cisco Hiring 2020 | Business Analyst (Intern) | B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Freshers | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
About the Cisco: The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst ( Intern )|
|Qualification||BE / BTech / ME / MTech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Analyst ( Intern ) includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
What You’ll Do
Innovating solutions to real business challenges
Collaborating on multiple cross-functional projects
Analyzing internal processes, data, and problems
Identifying issues and areas for improvement
Identifying new business models and benefits from enabling new capabilities
Mapping internal processes
Who You Are
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field from an accredited institution before the program start date
- Minimum of an 8.5 CGPA or equivalent
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of customer orientation and service excellence
- Efficient collaboration skills with internal / external customers and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, “Can do” attitude, proactive engagement, solutions seeking & team player in global environment
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work capacity
Documents to be Carried for L&T Technology Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For L&T Technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.