Cisco Recruitment Notification for Data Science Analyst – (Intern) positions, Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Cisco on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Cisco, this is your chance to apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 job vacancy.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023
Cisco is recruiting B.Tech candidates for the role of Data Science Analyst – (Intern). Here, you will find more information about the Data Science Analyst – (Intern) post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Data Science Analyst – (Intern)
|0 - 2 years
|Bangalore , Karnataka
|As per norms
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
- Experience in Data Science & Analytics; 0 - 2 years of experience
- Ability to work cross-functionally, very strong in business analytics,
- Previous experience in services will be helpful. Exposure to operational and financial data
- Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and qualityArticulate complex data in business terms and make recommendationsExcellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Data Science Analyst – (Intern) post at Cisco includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Cisco Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Cisco Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Cisco Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka