Citibank Recruitment 2022 - Citibank is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Production Support Analyst Apply Online @ official website
Citibank Recruitment Notification - Citibank Career Notification for Production Support Analyst role | Citibank job opening Online Application. Citibank is currently recruiting candidates for Production Support Analyst positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Citibank, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Production Support Analyst post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Citibank Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Production Support Analyst|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Citibank :
Detailed Job Description :
- This role is part of ICG Production Services team in Pune India, supporting the multiple technology platforms across Markets, Securities and Treasury and Trade.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with ASPAC and EMEA business and DEV teams globally while supporting the applications during ASPAC and EMEA time zone.
- The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, and proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels.
- They also need to possess great multitasking skills.
- The candidate must be willing to participate in the weekday and weekend support roster.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn new skills quickly with little supervision
- Basic understanding of PCs & networking
- Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results.
- Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information.
- Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner.
- Opportunities to work on real-time, low latency, multithreaded client-server application with state-of-the-art technologies. Opportunity to work in diverse technologies (C++, Java, Perl) in Unix environment. Additional opportunity to gain experience of this industry standard and recognized methodology for service support and delivery.
- Basic level experience in an Apps Support role (combination of education/experience). 0 – 18 Months experience
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Production Support Analyst post at Citibank includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Citibank Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Citibank Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Citibank Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Citibank Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Citibank Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Citibank Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu